ATEME’s Distribution solutions address Video Head-End requirements of Pay-TV providers who operate Cable, Satellite, or IPTV networks. It also fits the needs of Broadcasters that distribute their channels directly via Digital Terrestrial Television or operate a primary distribution network for their affiliates.
TV providers are facing an increasing number of challenges that could be summed up as “newer, bigger, better, cheaper”. The transition to digital TV is indeed not yet entirely complete and some analog services remain in operation. Further to the adoption of even wider TV screens, end-users set high expectations on HD channels and overall better quality. As a result, Video payloads keep increasing while networks are still bandwidth-constrained. Finally, these digital revolutions must be turned into budget realities and made compatible with lower Capital and Operational Expenditures.
ATEME Distribution offering features
• From acquisition to delivery in a 24/7 fully redundant environment
• Scalable and integrated solutions for antennas, signal modulation/demodulation, video processing, ad insertion and statistical multiplexing
• Fit for IPTV, DVBS-S/S2, DVB-T/DVB-T2, DVB-C/DVB-C2, ISDB-Tb deployments
ATEME unique benefits
• Pristine Video Quality
• Open Network Management Systems to ease Video Head End integration
• High density solutions lowering the total cost of ownership
• System engineering expertise, support and training