ATEME’s Kyrion CM3101 is designed for contribution and distribution markets where premium quality and performance are more important than ever. Applying the latest ATEME compression technology, the CM3101 includes extensive H.264 tools support. CM3101 allows upgradeability from 4:2:0 8-bit SD up to 4:2:0/4:2:2 10-bit SD/HD, a future proof solution to protect your investment.
For even higher demand, CM3101 is capable of streaming AVC-I frame only MPEG-4 up to 110 Mbps. IP backhauling with transparent video quality is now possible with all the benefits of MPEG-4 standards. Audio support, post production and interoperability are becoming easier than with other technology due to the AVC-I frame only mode.
CM3101 combined with DR8100 offers a complete contribution solution for News by providing the highest possible level of video quality with vastly improved bandwidth efficiency compared to legacy codecs.
- 4:2:0 8-bit Upgradeable to 4:2:2 10-bit
- SD and HD resolution
- H.264/MPEG-4 & MPEG-2 Encoding
- Very Low Latency Mode
- Pro MPEG FEC and BISS - 0/1/E support
- Complete H.264 interoperability
- Very Low End-to-End Latency for Interview contributions
- Large operational bit rate range, CM3101 can address Contribution over Satellite or IP