ATEME’s Kyrion CM3101B is designed for contribution markets where bandwidth availability is becoming more and more challenging. Video quality compression and performances are more important than ever.
Applying the latest ATEME compression technology, the CM3101B delivers pristine video quality at low bitrates with very small latency, making all “breaking news” coverage reliable and crystal clear.
CM3101B has been optimized for Digital News Gathering with a specific set of features to ensure perfect integration with your news contribution needs.
CM3101B combined with DR8100 offers complete 4:2:0 H.264 contribution solution, providing the highest possible level of video quality with vastly improved bandwidth efficiency compared to legacy codecs.
- Latest 4:2:0 Encoding core generation
- SD and HD resolution by software license
- Very Low Latency Mode
- Dolby E, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital + support
- Complete Front panel
- 32 User Presets
- Optimized for News contribution
- Full interoperability
- Very Low End-to-End Latency for Interview contribution