ATEME’s line of professional Integrated Receiver Decoders is a set of cost-effective solutions for the distribution of video services. The new IRDs are designed for SD applications and offer an upgrade path to HD, allowing operators to leverage their existing SD infrastructures with a solution in place for HD migration. The series is fully compliant with DVB and ATSC standards. The IRD line offers today’s video professional a satellite or MPEGoIP inputs with a standard ASI input. The IRD provides high quality MPEG2 and H.264/MPEG-4 4:2:0 decoding of HD and SD video formats with composite or SDI outputs. DR8100 is available as an integrated version or a modular version featuring a wide number of optional boards to customize the DR8100. DR8100 is also proposed as a Dual channel decoder, allowing video-head-end operators to save footprint and CAPEX.
- MPEG2/H.264 video decoding including two audio services and supported down mix/pass-through for a variety of supported common audio types
- High quality SDI digital video and analog video outputs
- Receive and down-convert HD video to and SD output for broadcast or monitoring
- Compatible with popular conditional access systems including DVB-CI and BISS
- Supports common metadata in VANC including closed captions and Teletext
- Supports DVB-subtitles