DR8400 is designed for contribution markets where premium quality and performance are more important than ever.
As a true Universal Integrated Receiver Decoder, the DR8400 gives by default 3 different inputs type: Double built-in DVB-S/S2 demodulator, IP Gigabit and ASI with a TS bit rate up to 200Mbps. Combined with a decoding bit rate reaching 80 Mbps with no compromise in CABAC, the DR8400 is addressing a large spectrum of Primary Contribution applications.
DR8400 is also capable of decoding the innovative AVC-I frame only mode up to 150 Mbps providing transparent video quality.
DR8400 offers a complete front panel and an unique and user-friendly web user interface with advanced monitoring features.
Key Features and Benefits:
- SD only or SD/HD H.264/ MPEG-4 AVC, 4:2:0 / 4:2:2 8-bit /10-bit support
- MPEG-2 4:2:0 / 4:2:2
- Two Built in RF demodulators with fast-frequency locking
- 8 audio stereo pairs decoded
- Pro MPEG FEC and BISS - 0/1/E support
- IP output Stream forwarding
- HD to SD Broadcast quality downscale
- Simultaneous SD and HD output
- Thumbnail and Advanced Status monitoring
- Full VBI support
- SNMP support
- H.264 and DVB-S2 advantage with up to 50% bandwidth saving on contribution links
- With legacy MPEG-2 support, the DR8400 gives great flexibility on the field
- DR8400 is upgradeable to 1080p60, providing the best CAPEX reduction