Our global services organization is uniquely structured to meet your specific needs. We offer the right mix of people skills, building on the know-how and experience of world-class project execution to help you get the most out of your ATEME solution.
ATEME builds on strong solution architecture capabilities and technical expertise to ensure your success with our solutions. Our dedicated project managers act as a single point of contact for the entire project and help mitigate risks throughout the entire process, to ensure that the solution is delivered on time, within budget and according to the expected performance.
Our team of experts delivers detailed solution designs, including solution architectures and specifications, providing you with a clear view for turning your requirements into tangible business solutions. In particular, we manage in collaboration with our customers:
- Site survey
- Consultancy expertise
- Architecture and equipment definition
- Definition of redundancy strategy
ATEME provides the resources, expertise, tools and processes required for the effective implementation and integration of ATEME solutions into your network. ATEME can ensure the complete integration process until the acceptance of the equipment on site:
- System integration and testing
- System documentation
- System setting configurations
- Factory acceptance tests
- On-site integration & deployment with customer technical staff
- Interoperability management
ATEME offers a complete training service, with courses tailored to each product or system delivered, thus helping our clients to have enough autonomy in dealing with ATEME solutions. In addition we propose generic training courses on the latest technical innovations.
Quality is one of the highest concerns in the design and delivery of our training courses. We blend together the theoretical knowledge necessary to understand the operation of the equipment with practical exercises to ensure that each participant has the time and means to progress. This is particularly important in operational and maintenance training.
Our training is led by experienced team of instructors that provide in depth, technical training required for today’s complex products and technologies.
ATEME has over years invested heavily in specialist support services to ensure that you are getting the best performance from your system, by keeping your equipment operating reliably and efficiently.
The ATEME technical support is organized around three main topics: responsiveness, anticipation and availability.
- 24⁄7 telephone assistance is accessible for resolution of critical situations.
- A SLA manager ensures the continuity of your relationship with ATEME.
- Direct access to our technical experts allows you to get quick answers for most of your difficult questions.
- Remote management connection ensures minimized repair time. Furthermore, a helpdesk is available for those who want to get technical advice, to perform adjustments and to re-examine the operating conditions. Customers will be notified with all maintenance releases, and updates will be performed by our support staff upon your approval.