At ATEME, we thrive every day to shape a better future for our people, our community, and our planet.
We are deeply convinced that we have an obligation to society and to our many stakeholders to use our technologies and incredible talents to make positive change in the world.
Beyond business as usual
We care about our planet
As a high-tech company, we are committed to create new technologies that do good – Helping our planet stay greener while improving customer lifestyle by enjoying their favorite content anytime and anywhere.
We thrive to maximize our impact on protecting our planet by:
- Developing and deploying new technologies that reduce the energetic impact of our products. Titan and Nea innovations saved 65% of the video delivery energetic impact in 3 years while improving viewers’ experience. We are targeting 50% additional savings in the next 3 years.
- Designing future-proof software that extend the lifecycle of our solutions
- Sourcing and designing recyclable hardware
- Reducing our own environmental impact. We set a target to halve our carbon emission by 2030.
We care about our people: Inspiring our people to learn and grow
We strongly believe that our biggest advantage is our talent. Everyone at ATEME is equally important and valuable, each team member plays an important role that ensures proper and efficient operations of the whole ATEME Group.
We are using our experience gained before, during, and after COVID-19, to create a new work model that continues to promote our employees’ wellbeing – Happy, engaged, motivated, and resilient people. We contribute into creating excellent workplace relationships by organizing regular team activities and team office presence days while keeping a healthy work and lifetime balance with convenient remote work schedules. We invest into comfortable and modern workplaces to provide our employees with all the necessary resources and enjoyable work environment.
Our ability to attract, develop, and retain the best talent from all backgrounds that reflects the diverse world in which we live in, allows us to make a difference in helping our stakeholders succeed.
In order to build a global team made up of individuals determined to make the world a better place, we invest heavily in:
- Leadership development that promotes diversity, equity, inclusion, and employee well-being.
- Learning programs – online soft skills and technology courses, coaching and mentoring of talent, learning together initiative – to develop and help our people grow with the company.
- Eliminating bias from our recruitment process:
- At ATEME, we believe that diverse teams are smarter and more innovative. Thanks to our non-discriminating recruitment process, candidates’ evaluation is exclusively based on skills’ assessment, professional experience and efficiency. For each new role, we verify the job requirements to eliminate subtle bias and masculine-coded language that can discourage, for instance, women’ applications.
- Furthermore, all candidates follow the same standard interviewing process based on objective and factual skill set established by HR team in cooperation with hiring managers for all profiles. Our management team is fully committed to hirings that respect candidates’ differences and invest in a diverse talent pipeline.
- Promoting equal access to opportunities between men and women:
- Ateme has signed an equality between women and men agreement, which testifies its commitment to lead a real policy in favor of professional equality between women and men.
- We are convinced that improving gender equality is a way to attract top female talent. Improving gender equality will make the recruitment of young talents easier as they’ll perceive a higher justice and equal chance of career progression and promotion. In addition, a fair work environment where diversity is respected encourages employees to keep their jobs. This means that more gender equality suggests there is less organizational turnover.
- Training development is a key element in everyone’s career. At Ateme, we make sure that access to training is equal for women and men, in order to equally develop their employability and skills. Ateme applies a training policy free from any form of discrimination.
- Ateme gives to women and men, with equal skills, access to the same jobs and same opportunities for promotion and professional development. Criteria for detecting internal potentials are exclusively based on the recognition of skills, experience and performance.
- Driving business ethics, through sensitization of our teams to the notions of ethics and corruption, promotion of transparency and loyalty values, and focus on developing long term relationships through multi-year contracts with our customers.
We care about our community: Promoting responsible business practices
We are dedicated to sustainable and ethical business practices.
- Training our employees on cybersecurity policies to protect our business, our customers and our partners.
- Business ethics are introduced from the induction program of new employees as a key corporate value and success factor. Trust, empathy and respect are the foundation for developing long term mutually profitable relationships across the teams internally, with our shareholders, our business partners and suppliers, and obviously our customers. Our people are sensitized about anticorruption and confidentiality topics.
- Communicating our supplier code of conduct to all our suppliers
- Training sourcing teams on sustainable procurement topics