At Ateme, we strive every day to shape a better future for our people, our community, and our planet.
We have an obligation to the general public and to our many stakeholders to use our technologies and incredible talents to make positive change toward
s a sustainable world.
In this regard, we have designed a Group CSR Policy that follows the 10 Principles of the UN Global Compact regarding Human Rights, Labour, Environment and Anti-Corruption.
We care about our planet
As a high-tech company, we are aware of our industry impact on Climate Change and Global Warming. That is why we are committed to create new technologies that do good – helping our planet stay greener while improving viewers’ lifestyles by enabling them to enjoy their favorite content anytime, anywhere.
We thrive to protect our planet as much as possible by:
- Developing and deploying new technologies that reduce our products’ energy impact. Innovations in our TITAN and NEA product lines have enabled a 65% reduction in the energy consumption of video delivery over three years, while improving viewers’ experiences. We are targeting additional savings of 50% in the next three years.
- Designing future-proof software that extends the life-span of our solutions.
- Sourcing and designing recyclable hardware.
- Following an eco-design approach for our own product lines. All our products are assembled in France. The hardware from our KYRION range is compliant with European legislation as they are 100% RoHS and REACH compliant, restricting the use of certain hazardous substances. We also ask our suppliers to use only “no-clean” processes during manufacture of electronic cards, in order to limit water consumption.
- Reducing our own environmental impact, we set a target to halve our carbon emissions by 2030, as stated by the 2015 Paris Agreement.
- Collaborating with other companies in the industry to focus on best practices around energy consumption. Since 2021, Ateme is a co-founding member of the Greening of Streaming initiative.
We care about our people: Inspiring our people to learn and grow
Our biggest advantage is our talent. Everyone at Ateme is equally important and valuable; each team member plays an important role that ensures the proper and efficient operation of the whole Ateme group.
We are using our experience gained both before and during COVID-19 to create a new work model that continues to promote our employees’ well-being – developing happy, engaged, motivated, and resilient people. We foster excellent workplace relationships by organizing regular team activities and team office presence days while keeping a healthy work/life balance with convenient remote work schedules. We invest in comfortable and modern workplaces to provide our employees with all the necessary resources and an enjoyable work environment.
Our ability to attract, develop, and retain the best talent from all backgrounds, reflecting the diverse world we live in, allows us to make a difference in helping our stakeholders succeed.
To build a global team made up of individuals determined to make the world a better place, we invest heavily in:
- Leadership development that promotes diversity, equity, inclusion, and employee well-being.
- Learning programs – including online courses on soft skills and technology, coaching and mentoring of talent, and a learning together initiative – to develop and help our people grow with the company.
- Eliminating bias from our recruitment process:
- Diverse teams are smarter and more innovative. Thanks to our non-discriminating recruitment process, candidate evaluation is exclusively based on assessment of skills, professional experiences and efficiency. For each new role, we verify the job requirements to eliminate subtle bias and masculine-coded language that could, for instance, discourage women from applying.
- Furthermore, all candidates follow the same standard interviewing process based on objective and factual skill sets established by the HR team in cooperation with hiring managers. Our management team is fully committed to respecting candidates’ differences when hiring, and invests in a diverse talent pipeline.
- Promoting equal access to opportunities between men and women:
- Ateme has signed a commitment to equality between women and men, which outlines its commitment to leading a real policy in favor of professional equality between women and men.
- Training development is a key element in everyone’s career. At Ateme, we make sure that access to training is equal for women and men, in order to equally develop their employability and skills. Ateme applies a training policy that is free from any form of discrimination.
- Ateme gives women and men with equal skills access to the same jobs and the same opportunities for promotion and professional development. Criteria for detecting internal potentials are exclusively based on the recognition of skills, experiences and performance.
- Raising awareness in our teams of the notions of ethics and corruption, promoting the values of transparency and loyalty, and focusing on developing long-term relationships through multi-year contracts with our customers. We have designed a Code of Business conduct for Employees that offers guidance for conduct in all business, legal, and ethical matters carried out in daily business.
We care about our community: Promoting responsible business practices
We are dedicated to sustainable and ethical business practices:
- Training our employees on cybersecurity policies to protect our business, our customers and our partners.
- Business ethics are introduced from the induction program of new employees as a key corporate value and success factor. Trust, empathy and respect are the foundation for developing long-term, mutually beneficial relationships among the teams internally, as well as with our shareholders, our business partners and suppliers, and obviously our customers. Our people are made aware of the importance of anti-corruption and confidentiality.
- Training sourcing teams on sustainable procurement.
To meet its commitment, Ateme appointed its COO to:
- Monitor and drive the implementation of the Information Security Management System.
- Report to the board on the ISMS results.
- Ensure the achievement of the security objectives stated above.
Ateme is a global leader of video compression and delivery solutions helping tier-one content providers, service providers and streaming platforms to boost their viewership and subscription engagement.
Leveraging a unique R&D task force in the video industry, Ateme’s solutions power sustainable TV services, improve viewers’ quality of experience, optimize the total cost of ownership of TV/VOD services, and generate new revenue streams based on personalization and ad insertion. Beyond technological agility, Ateme’s value proposition is to partner with its customers by offering highly flexible engagement and business models matching their financial priorities. As a result, Ateme is seeing a rapid shift to recurring revenues, boosting the company’s resilience and creating long-term value for its shareholders.
Name: ATEME – ISIN Code: FR0011992700 – Ticker: ATEME – Compartment: C