ATEME (PARIS: ATEME) is the emerging leader in video compression and delivery solutions for broadcast, cable, DTH, IPTV and OTT. We help leading Content Providers, Service Providers and pure OTT Players in transforming their video operations. Leveraging a continuous investment in R&D, we empower our customers to produce high video quality while lowering the costs for transmission and to increase their revenues with new services.
At ATEME, we value innovation, pro-active mindset and cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York or Singapore.
Be part our team and join our fantastic journey!
In order to support its business development, ATEME is recruiting a 5G Solutions Director.
The 5G Solutions Director defines solutions that provide unique user experience and improve video delivery taking advantage of the new 5G networks capabilities, involving ATEME and ecosystem partners components.
He/she reports to VP Delivery Solutions.
- Identify strategic end-customers on the market among ATEME range of customers or new leads (Mobile and Telecom Operators mainly) and understand their video services strategy over mobile networks.
- Qualify and understand these end-customers goals and expectations or advise them on how they can become a leader on their market by exchanging with their technical and marketing teams – in coordination with ATEME regional Business Development and sales teams
- Identify the key technologies available within ATEME range of products or across the ecosystem that could help solve the customer’s challenges (Cloud Native software and Virtualization, CDN, Multi-Access Edge Computing, …) also analyze competition in order to have disruptive approach if relevant
- Define with ATEME Product Owners which products / components / features / running environment are part of such reference design, influence products roadmap and strategy if needed
- Exchange with strategic ecosystem partners to see how combined solution will fulfill end-customer goal – in coordination with ATEME partnerships team (e.g. Telecom Equipment manufacturers, Public Cloud providers, …)
- Contribute to pricing model definition, matching customer’s expectations following market practice or with a disruptive approach
- Prepare presentation material in order to introduce the ATEME 5G Solutions to customers
- Present the solution both internally and externally through webinars that could also include ecosystem partners in coordination with Business Development / Sales / Partnership teams
- Interact with Innovation team to take advantage of ATEME involvement in collaborative and innovative projects related to 5G applications
- Assist Regional Solution Engineers to build reference demo platform including selected ecosystem partners to demonstrate TV personalization use cases
- Assist Regional Presales to answer RFP involving specific 5G related solutions requirements.
- Degree in computer Sciences or related technical fields
- At least 5 years’ experience in product marketing, solution marketing or solution architect position
- Excellent understanding of 5G infrastructure and associated software technologies (RAN, MEC, Network Slicing, NFV, SDN,MIMO, …)
- Other Technical knowledge: Video OTT Delivery technologies (Transcoding, HLS, DASH, CMAF …) and more specifically CDN related technologies (Open Caching, http/2, caching technologies, analytics, manifest manipulation …)
- Excellent communication skills in English: written & oral presentation (webinar, meetings…), capacity to simplify technical content, outline the key differentiators. Another language is a plus
- Customer centric thinking: carefully listen to customer needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Capacity to travel worldwide for short periods
- Able to work within a multi-cultural team.
North America or EMEA (flexible)
Please send your resume to email@example.com (Ref : 5GSD)