If you have ever watched a television show or live event or enjoyed a movie in VOD on your phone or tablet, this experience was likely brought to you through an ATEME solution.
We are ATEME (PARIS: ATEME). We are the video delivery leader helping leading content providers, service providers and pure streaming players boost their engagement, acquire new viewers, and create new sources of revenues. Leveraging our continuous investment in R&D and innovation, we empower our customers to deliver a high quality of experience on any screen.
Delivering video experiences also has an impact on our world. That’s why our multiple award-winning engineering teams design efficient and flexible solutions that cut waste, with no compromise on quality. So that viewers can enjoy their unique experiences – and the world we live in – well into the future.
At ATEME, we value innovation, collaboration, empowerment, agility, and everyone’s contributions. We offer cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York and Singapore.
Be part of our team and join our fantastic journey!
In order to support the cloud solution ecosystem, we are recruiting a Cloud Solutions Director:
The Cloud Solutions Director focuses on the evolution of the environment in which OTT video streaming solutions are deployed. Moving from on-premises to private or public cloud has an impact on software design but also on solution architectures and the way our customers operate it.
He/she will need to know the in-and-out of public cloud offer, able to compare benefits of different technologies available (computing, storage, networking) in a multi-cloud environment and why they can be relevant for different type of applications. It is also important to understand and advise how the ATEME customers will operate their platform in the cloud (e.g. high availability, monitoring, analytics, operational costs control, …).
Cloud being a transversal topic, the solution director could be involved in multiple vertical markets (OTT Streaming Platforms, Contribution, Channel origination, Dynamic Ad Insertion, 5G Streaming…).
Ultimately, he/she will help ATEME customers to solve their challenges around cloud migration also looking for a suitable business model. To define the right solution and go to market strategy, he/she will work closely with ATEME business development teams, products owners and ecosystem partners on a worldwide basis.
He/she reports to VP Delivery Solutions.
As a Cloud Solutions Director, you will be responsible for:
- Support ATEME regional Business Development and Sales teams with collateral such as presentations, white papers, and case studies to demonstrate Ateme’s leadership with video cloud solutions.
- Present the solutions both internally and externally through presentations and webinars that could also include ecosystem partners in coordination with Business Development / Sales / Partnership teams
- Prepare Go-to-market strategies and associated presentation material in order to introduce the ATEME Cloud solutions to relevant target customers.
- Work with Regional Sales and Business Development to identify strategic customers considering cloud solutions and understand their strategy and requirements related to Ateme solutions.
- Define with ATEME Product Owners which products / components / features / running environment are part of the required reference design, including influencing product roadmap and strategy as needed.
- Exchange with strategic ecosystem partners (e.g. Public Cloud) – in coordination with ATEME partnerships team – to see how ATEME solution running in their environment can fulfill end-customer goal. Also assist in solution/product certification within a given cloud environment.
- Analyze competitive positioning in order to support field sales and product priorities.
- Contribute to business model definition, matching customer’s expectations following market practice or with a disruptive approach
- Potentially assist Solution Engineers to build reference demo platforms including selected ecosystem partners to demonstrate Cloud Solutions use cases.
- Degree in computer Sciences or related technical fields preferred
- At least 7 years’ experience in product marketing, solution marketing or solution architect position
- Excellent understanding of Public Cloud environment and their competitive positioning, especially for video streaming applications
- Technical knowledge: Video Streaming technologies (Transcoding, Packaging, CDN …) and more specifically related technologies to the software environment in which these solutions will be running (Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform…)
- Excellent communication skills in English: written & oral presentation (webinar, meetings…), capacity to simplify technical content, outline the key differentiators. Another language is a plus
- Customer centric thinking: carefully listen to customer needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Capacity to travel worldwide for short periods
- Able to work within a multi-cultural team.
Ideally in North America or EMEA.
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org under ref. CSD.