If you have ever watched a television show or live event or enjoyed a movie in VOD on your phone or tablet, this experience was likely brought to you through an ATEME solution.
We are ATEME (PARIS: ATEME). We are the video delivery leader helping leading content providers, service providers and pure streaming players boost their engagement, acquire new viewers, and create new sources of revenues. Leveraging our continuous investment in R&D and innovation, we empower our customers to deliver a high quality of experience on any screen.
Delivering video experiences also has an impact on our world. That’s why our multiple award-winning engineering teams design efficient and flexible solutions that cut waste, with no compromise on quality. So that viewers can enjoy their unique experiences – and the world we live in – well into the future.
At ATEME, we value innovation, collaboration, empowerment, agility, and everyone’s contributions. We offer cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York and Singapore.
Be part of our team and join our fantastic journey!
What you will do:
The Project Deployment & Support Engineer will be responsible for building and maintaining Project Deployment and Post sales relationships with ATEME’s largest and most complex customers. The candidate will serve as a trusted solutions advisor, ensuring successful solution deployment and adoption. By maintaining a long-term relationship, the Project Deployment & Support Engineer develops the customers satisfaction and will work with the sales team for successful support contract renewals, expansions and recurrent business.
- Factory acceptance tests, System integration and testing
- On-site integration & deployment with customer technical staff
- Deliver and coordinate fixes and new features deployment
- Prepare and provide systems technical training to key customers
- Ensure Project closure and maintain system/project documentations
- Preferred point of contact for customers under support contract, for contract management related activities (incl. escalation, process issues, …)
- Interface between the customers and internal departments
- Develop preventive maintenance, including maintenance plan and heath checks
- Decide and implement corrective action plans when necessary, as accountable for the fulfilment of the service level and issues resolution
- Ensure a proper support coverage with third party vendors
- Keep JIRA up to date
- Escalate the most impacting issues appropriately in the organization: R&D, Product Management & Top Management, as needed
- Provide technical support leadership on the managed contracts, in close coordination with the internal support team
- Elaborating, replicating and managing test platforms
- Coordinate support activities: tickets management through resolution
- Supplements Support Engineers when needed (office hours and after-hours support, in escalation)
- RMA (Return Material Authorization) follow up
- Perform on site expertise mission on request during support or project phases
- Knowledge in major technical disciplines necessary for support, troubleshooting and testing of various digital video broadcast and content delivery systems (CDN).
- Knowledge of IP Networking, and video streaming technologies,
- Be well versed in internet protocols such as HTTP(S), TCP/IP, DNS, SSL, network routing and troubleshooting
- Deep understanding of MPEG-2, MPEG-4 H.264/AVC compression, ABR streaming video and OTT technologies including HLS, HSS, and HDS.
- Deep knowledge on cloud orchestrations such as docker and Kubernetes. Hands-on Experience with Linux and able to work with virtualization technologies.
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure (Server, Storage, Networking, DevOps, App Deployment, and security)
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
ATEME SA and all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please send your resume at email@example.com with the reference CSE/AUS