Established in 1991, ATEME has grown into a global leader of video compression and delivery solutions for tier-1 streaming, cable, satellite, and telco platforms across the world. Companies such as Orange, Sky, Comcast Technology Solutions, Telefónica, and NBC use our technology to enhance the Quality of Experience for viewers, launch new TV/content services and increase their revenues while optimizing their video infrastructure. We are growing profitably and fast: with more than 20% annual organic growth over the past decade. ATEME has been listed on Euronext since 2014 (PARIS: ATEME), and we operate globally with HQ and R&D in France and many offices on all continents.
By joining ATEME, you get to work with motivated, creative, and passionate people coming from 46 countries & diverse backgrounds. Thanks to our induction program, soft skills, and technical trainings, you will be able to take innovative initiatives & communicate openly with each Atemian. What is more, our company offers flexible working hours that contributes to good work-life balance. ATEME is continuously growing, career & relocation opportunities are opened on a regular basis (New York, Denver, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Mexico, Sydney…).
Join our team and our fantastic journey at Ateme – a market leader that is big enough to make an impact, yet small enough to cooperate like a family!
As part of its strategy to expand video solutions and conquer new markets, ATEME is in the process of acquiring ANEVIA. The merger of the two companies is based on our ambition to strengthen ATEME’s leading position and become the leading video solution for billions of consumers!
In order to support this plan, we are recruiting a Project Deployment & Support Engineer:
Main activities :
The candidate will be in charge of for project deployments and technical support activities in North America. As a project leader, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Factory acceptance tests
- System integration and testing
- Interoperability management
- Project & System setting configurations
- System documentation
- On-site integration & deployment with customer technical staff
- Phone, e-mail and onsite technical support;
- Tracking and follow up of customers incidents from their submission up to their resolution on the customers side;
- Elaborating, replicating and managing test platforms;
- Validation of patches and hot fixes;
- RMA (Return Material Authorization) follow up;
- Internal support to presales and system engineers;
- Technical training;
- Prepare and provide systems technical training to key customers
Administration and documentation:
- Manage the CRM (JIRA) database: incident tracking and management, and knowledge base;
- Create and maintain technical notes for knowledge base of our products;
- Generate maintenance documentation;
- Contribute to the continual enhancement of support process;
- Contribute to product documentation elaboration and improvement: Datasheets, Release Notes and Manuals
Essential requirements :
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related technical fields,
A first technical experience in customer support and/or R&D,
Knowledge in major technical disciplines necessary for support, troubleshooting and testing of various digital video broadcast and delivery systems
- Knowledge of IP Networking, and video streaming technologies,
- Deep understanding of MPEG-2, MPEG-4 H.264/AVC compression, ABR streaming video and OTT technologies including HLS, HSS, and HDS,
Strong verbal and written communications skills with an ability to navigate and communicate at all levels,
Good problem investigation and solving skills,
Able to work within a multi-cultural team,
Ability to travel 10-20%.
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference CSE/CO