Established in 1991, ATEME has grown into a global leader of video compression and delivery solutions for tier-1 streaming, cable, satellite, and telco platforms across the world. Companies such as Orange, Sky, Comcast Technology Solutions, Telefónica, and NBC use our technology to enhance the Quality of Experience for viewers, launch new TV/content services and increase their revenues while optimizing their video infrastructure. We are growing profitably and fast: with more than 20% annual organic growth over the past decade. ATEME has been listed on Euronext since 2014 (PARIS: ATEME), and we operate globally with HQ and R&D in France and many offices on all continents.
By joining ATEME, you get to work with motivated, creative, and passionate people coming from 46 countries & diverse backgrounds. Thanks to our induction program, soft skills, and technical trainings, you will be able to take innovative initiatives & communicate openly with each Atemian. What is more, our company offers flexible working hours that contributes to good work-life balance. ATEME is continuously growing, career & relocation opportunities are opened on a regular basis (New York, Denver, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Mexico, Sydney…).
Join our team and our fantastic journey at Ateme – a market leader that is big enough to make an impact, yet small enough to cooperate like a family!
As part of its strategy to expand video solutions and conquer new markets, ATEME is in the process of acquiring ANEVIA. The merger of the two companies is based on our ambition to strengthen ATEME’s leading position and become the leading video solution for billions of consumers!
In order to support this plan, we are recruiting a Project Delivery & Support Engineer:
Main activities :
The Project Delivery and Support Engineer will be responsible for building and maintaining Project Delivery and Post sales relationships with ATEME’s largest and most complex customers. The candidate will serve as a trusted solutions advisor, ensuring successful solution deployment and adoption. By maintaining a long-term relationship, the Project Delivery and Support engineer develops the customers satisfaction and will work with the sales team for successful support contract renewals, expansions, and recurrent business.
As a Project Delivery & Support Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Factory acceptance tests, system integration and testing
- On-site integration & deployment with customer technical staff
- Deliver and coordinate fixes and new features deployment
- Prepare and provide systems technical training to key customers
- Ensure Project closure and maintain system/project documentations
- Be the preferred point of contact for customers under support contract, for contract management related activities (incl. escalation, process issues, …)
- Develop preventive maintenance, including maintenance plan and heath checks
- Decide and implement corrective action plans, when necessary, as accountable for the fulfilment of the service level and issues resolution
- Ensure a proper support coverage with third party vendors
- Keep JIRA up to date
- Escalate the most impacting issues appropriately in the organization: R&D, Product Management & Top Management, as needed
- Provide technical support leadership on the managed contracts, in close coordination with the internal support team
- Elaborating, replicating and managing test platforms
- Coordinate support activities: tickets management through resolution
- Supplements Support Engineers when needed (office hours and after-hours support, in escalation)
- RMA (Return Material Authorization) follow up
- Perform on site expertise mission on request during support or project phases.
- Hands-on Experience with Linux and able to work with virtualization technologies
- Knowledge in major technical disciplines necessary for support, troubleshooting and testing of various digital video broadcast and content delivery systems (CDN)
- Knowledge of IP Networking, and video streaming technologies
- Be well versed in internet protocols such as HTTP(S), TCP/IP, DNS, SSL, network routing and troubleshooting
- Deep understanding of MPEG-2, MPEG-4 H.264/AVC compression, ABR streaming video and OTT technologies including HLS, HSS, and HDS
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure (Server, Storage, Networking, DevOps, App Deployment, and security).
Knowledge on cloud orchestrations such as docker and Kubernetes.
In Mumbai, India, with travels within the country.
Please send your resume at email@example.com with the reference PDSE/India.