If you have ever watched a television show or live event or enjoyed a movie in VOD on your phone or tablet, this experience was likely brought to you through an ATEME solution.
We are ATEME (PARIS: ATEME). We are the video delivery leader helping leading content providers, service providers, and pure streaming players boost their engagement, acquire new viewers, and create new sources of revenue. Leveraging our continuous investment in R&D and innovation, we empower our customers to deliver a high-quality experience on any screen.
Delivering video experiences also has an impact on our world. That’s why our multiple award-winning engineering teams design efficient and flexible solutions that cut waste, with no compromise on quality. So that viewers can enjoy their unique experiences – and the world we live in – well into the future.
At ATEME, we value innovation, collaboration, empowerment, agility, and everyone’s contributions. We offer cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York, and Singapore.
Be part of our team and join our fantastic journey!
In order to support this plan, we are recruiting a Sales Director:
Prospecting, account and market development, key account management, and sales of ATEME’s products and solutions to new and existing customers in the North America Market.
- Identify and contact new customers, define a sales strategy, and maintain and develop long-term relationships with existing key accounts.
- Set up and lead our network of indirect channels (partners, distributors), drive actions to maintain the high quality and efficiency of this network.
- Work closely with Solutions Architect / Engineers to develop design proposals, set up product demonstrations, and propose solutions to our potential customers.
- Collect customer needs, analyze market trends, and develop innovative proposals and solutions.
Remote, North America.
The role includes frequent travel in a “full sales engagement” model supporting customer meetings, including technical sessions involving proposal development, architecture review, and Product Roadmap alignment discussions with the customers.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
ATEME SA and all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Experience and required professional skills:
A solid sales background in video compression solutions, end-to-end delivery architectures for OTT and D2C platforms, and a high interest in new technologies and solutions across several market segments.
- High customer focus, and capacity to establish strong professional relationships.
- Capacity to identify and qualify potential opportunities, engage directly with the technical leadership within customer organizations, and conclude deals.
- Ability to qualify and quantify an understanding of customer needs and provide clear feedback.
- Team player: Works well with the ATEME Australian team to define relevant information when driving the sales process.
- A Winning spirit and positive attitude throughout the sales cycle, identify the Challenges and work through them to Succe
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference SAAU/22.