Established in 1991, ATEME has grown into a global leader of video compression and delivery solutions for tier-1 streaming, cable, satellite, and telco platforms across the world. Companies such as Orange, Sky, Comcast Technology Solutions, Telefónica, and NBC use our technology to enhance the Quality of Experience for viewers, launch new TV/content services and increase their revenues while optimizing their video infrastructure. We are growing profitably and fast: with more than 20% annual organic growth over the past decade. ATEME has been listed on Euronext since 2014 (PARIS: ATEME), and we operate globally with HQ and R&D in France and many offices on all continents.
By joining ATEME, you get to work with motivated, creative, and passionate people coming from 46 countries & diverse backgrounds. Thanks to our induction program, soft skills, and technical trainings, you will be able to take innovative initiatives & communicate openly with each Atemian. What is more, our company offers flexible working hours that contributes to good work-life balance. ATEME is continuously growing, career & relocation opportunities are opened on a regular basis (New York, Denver, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Mexico, Sydney…).
Join our team and our fantastic journey at Ateme – a market leader that is big enough to make an impact, yet small enough to cooperate like a family!
As part of its strategy to expand video solutions and conquer new markets, ATEME is in the process of acquiring ANEVIA. The merger of the two companies is based on our ambition to strengthen ATEME’s leading position and become the leading video solution for billions of consumers!
In order to support its growth in North America:
ATEME is recruiting a Sales Director – New Media, Content, and OTT market segments.
Prospecting, account and market development, key account management and sales of ATEME’s products and solutions to new and existing customers in the North American Market (NAM Region).
- Identify and contact new customers, define sales strategy, maintain and develop long-term relationships with existing key accounts;
- Set up and lead our network of indirect channels (partners, distributors), drive actions to maintain the high quality and efficiency of this network;
- Work closely with Solutions Architect / Engineers to develop design proposals, set up product demonstrations and propose solutions to our potential customers;
- Collect customer needs, analyse market trends and develop innovative proposals and solutions.
Remote, with a preference for Los Angeles, Bay Area or Seattle based candidates :
The role includes frequent travel in a “full sales engagement” model supporting customer meetings, including technical sessions involving proposal development, architecture review and Product Roadmap alignment discussions with the customers.
Experience and required professional skills:
A solid sales background in video compression solutions, end to end delivery architectures for OTT and D2C platforms, and a high interest in new technologies and solutions across a number of market segments.
- High customer focus, capacity to establish strong professional relationships;
- Capacity to identity and qualify potential opportunities, to engage directly with the technical leadership within customer organizations, and to conclude deals;
- Ability to qualify and quantify an understanding of customer needs and provide clear feedback;
- Team player: Works well with the broader Ateme NAM team in order to define relevant information when driving the sales process;
- A Winning spirit and positive attitude throughout the sales cycle…. Identify the Challenges and work through them to Success;
Please send your resume at email@example.com with the reference Sales/NAM.