If you have ever watched a television show or live event or enjoyed a movie in VOD on your phone or tablet, this experience was likely brought to you through an ATEME solution.
We are ATEME (PARIS: ATEME). We are the video delivery leader helping leading content providers, service providers and pure streaming players boost their engagement, acquire new viewers, and create new sources of revenues. Leveraging our continuous investment in R&D and innovation, we empower our customers to deliver a high quality of experience on any screen.
Delivering video experiences also has an impact on our world. That’s why our multiple award-winning engineering teams design efficient and flexible solutions that cut waste, with no compromise on quality. So that viewers can enjoy their unique experiences – and the world we live in – well into the future.
At ATEME, we value innovation, collaboration, empowerment, agility, and everyone’s contributions. We offer cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York and Singapore.
Be part of our team and join our fantastic journey!
In order to support this plan and to strengthen the EMEA South Team, we are recruiting a Junior Solution Engineer (Contrato de prácticas):
Solution Engineer supports sales growth and deal flow by securing the “technical close” of complex solutions. He or she collaborates with sales and marketing to ensure proposed solutions accurately address customer needs and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
Administration and documentation:
- Update project database: incident tracking and management, and knowledge base
- Create and maintain technical notes for knowledge base of our products
- Contribute to the continual improvement of presales tools and process
Equal Employment/Internship Opportunity:
ATEME SA and all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Prepares and set up proof of concept and demos in customer environments
- Define system architecture, prepare quotes and technical documentation
- Creates and deliver high-level presentations, demonstrations, and discussions in a credible and compelling manner, and position self as a trusted advisor.
- Degree in Telecommunications, Computer Sciences or related technical fields
- Technical knowledge of video workflows and DVB standard
- Hands-on experience with cloud computing
- Good communication skills – good problem-solving skills
- Able to travel within South Europe for short periods
- Able to work within a multi-cultural team
- Nice to have:
- Design knowledge of DVB stat mux systems
- Knowledge of IP Networking, and video streaming technologies
- Previous experience as system engineer or presales in related areas
Please send your resume at email@example.com with the reference Intern_Madrid-2022.