If you have ever watched a television show or live event or enjoyed a movie in VOD on your phone or tablet, this experience was likely brought to you through an ATEME solution.
We are ATEME (PARIS: ATEME). We are the video delivery leader helping leading content providers, service providers and pure streaming players boost their engagement, acquire new viewers, and create new sources of revenues. Leveraging our continuous investment in R&D and innovation, we empower our customers to deliver a high quality of experience on any screen.
Delivering video experiences also has an impact on our world. That’s why our multiple award-winning engineering teams design efficient and flexible solutions that cut waste, with no compromise on quality. So that viewers can enjoy their unique experiences – and the world we live in – well into the future.
At ATEME, we value innovation, collaboration, empowerment, agility, and everyone’s contributions. We offer cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York and Singapore.
Be part of our team and join our fantastic journey!
In order to support this plan, we are recruiting a Solution Engineer:
The Solutions Engineer’ role is to be a technical evangelist for broadcast, contribution and distribution solutions – influencing and advising the technical decision makers within strategic accounts in our target markets. Primary customers are content owners (Disney, HBO, Paramount), broadcasters and high end enterprise video studios. In this role you will help media companies produce and deliver content such as NBA games, the latest HBO show, stream live events overseas.
You will work closely with account executives and partners to position and propose solutions through every aspect of the sales cycle – presentations, hands-on demonstrations, RFI/RFP responses, design and architecture, bill of material and pricing with current and prospective customers and generate winning solutions and systems designs.
This role supports sales growth and deal flow by securing the “technical close” of complex solutions. He/she collaborates with sales, partners and customers to prepare technical proposals with Ateme’s Video Solutions in North America. This will require regular coordination and information exchange with internal and external stakeholders who together are responsible for the delivery of Ateme’s solutions to the market. The ideal candidate will have experience in live event contribution, playout and media supply chain solutions for content providers and video broadcasters.
All engineering roles report to the Director of Engineering (North America). He/she will be based USA (flexible location) where ATEME is expanding the team and presence to support the growth in the region.
In USA (flexible location, can be 100% remote), with 25% of travel in North America region.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
ATEME SA and all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
As a Solution Engineer, you will be responsible fo:
- Coordinates closely with sales and marketing to align solution design with customers’ business requirements
- Explaining complex technical topics in an understandable manner and gaining consensus on project plans
- Finalizing an implementation plan (roadmap) and providing input on generating a Statement of Work
- RFP management; proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm
- Prepares and sets up proof of concept and demos in customer environments
- Creates and deliver high-level presentations, demonstrations, and discussions in a credible and compelling manner, and position self as a trusted advisor
- Drives the end-to-end sales-cycle from qualification to execution including deal close.
- Representation of ATEME at key industry forums, trade shows and other events as the local expert in ATEME technology
- Prepare and provide systems technical training to key customers
- Playing a key role between Sales and Delivery in ensuring a smooth project execution and successful implementation
- At least 5 years of in the video industry
- At least three years’ experience in pre-sales position
- Experience with live event production solutions, master control room solutions, transcoding of ATSC
- File Transcoding and Media Asset Management Experience is a plus
- Degree in computer Sciences or related technical fields
- Knowledge of IP Networking, linux system administration
- Good communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to travel in North America
- Able to work within a multi-cultural team
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference SE/NAM.