If you have ever watched a television show or live event or enjoyed a movie in VOD on your phone or tablet, this experience was likely brought to you through an ATEME solution.
We are ATEME (PARIS: ATEME). We are the video delivery leader helping leading content providers, service providers and pure streaming players boost their engagement, acquire new viewers, and create new sources of revenues. Leveraging our continuous investment in R&D and innovation, we empower our customers to deliver a high quality of experience on any screen.
Delivering video experiences also has an impact on our world. That’s why our multiple award-winning engineering teams design efficient and flexible solutions that cut waste, with no compromise on quality. So that viewers can enjoy their unique experiences – and the world we live in – well into the future.
At ATEME, we value innovation, collaboration, empowerment, agility, and everyone’s contributions. We offer cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York and Singapore.
Be part of our team and join our fantastic journey!
In order to support its expansion, ATEME is recruiting Streaming Solutions Director.
The Streaming Solutions Director focuses on the fast evolution of OTT video streaming market. Driven by the Direct-To-Consumer strategy from Content Providers or pure OTT players, this market is seeing many disruptions, both on business models and technologies aspects.
He/she will need to know the in-and-out of public cloud offer, able to compare benefits of different CDN options (private vs public), look at the new monetization alternatives and understand the importance of Analytics solutions in that space.
Ultimately, he/she will help ATEME customers to solve their challenges to provide a unique quality of experience for their subscribers while keeping the cost of delivery competitive over any network. To define the right solution and suitable go to market strategy, he/she will work closely with ATEME business development teams, products owners and ecosystem partners on a worldwide basis.
He/she reports to VP Delivery Solutions.
- Support ATEME regional Business Development and Sales teams with collaterals such as presentations, white papers and case studies to demonstrate Ateme’s leadership in OTT streaming solutions targeting various customer profiles (Content Providers, Pure OTT Players, Service Providers,…).
- Present the solution internally and externally through presentations and webinars that could also include ecosystem partners in coordination with Business Development / Sales / Partnership teams
- Prepare Go-to-market strategies and associated presentation material in order to introduce the ATEME Streaming solutions to relevant target customers.
- Work with Regional Sales and Business Development to identify strategic customers considering cloud solutions and understand their strategy and requirements related to Ateme solutions.
- Define with ATEME Product Owners which products / components / features / running environment are part of such reference design, influence products roadmap and strategy if needed
- Exchange with strategic ecosystem partners to see how combined solution will fulfill end-customer goal – in coordination with ATEME partnerships team (e.g. Public CDNs, Players, Technology vendors, End-user Analytics…)
- Analyze competitive positioning in order to support field sales and product priorities.
- Contribute to business model definition, matching customer’s expectations following market practice or with a disruptive approach
- Potentially assist Solution Engineers to build reference demo platforms including selected ecosystem partners to demonstrate 5G Solutions use cases.
- Degree in computer Sciences or related technical fields
- At least 7 years’ experience in product marketing, solution marketing or solution architect position
- Excellent understanding of OTT Streaming and CDN market as well as the relative positioning between different alternatives (public CDN, private CDN, on-prem vs cloud based, 5G networks…)
- Technical knowledge: Video OTT Delivery technologies (Transcoding, HLS, DASH, CMAF …) and more specifically CDN related technologies (Open Caching, http/2, caching technologies, analytics, …)
- Excellent communication skills in English: written & oral presentation (webinar, meetings…), capacity to simplify technical content, outline the key differentiators. Another language is a plus
- Customer centric thinking: carefully listen to customer needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Capacity to travel worldwide for short periods
- Able to work within a multi-cultural team.
Ideally North America but EMEA can be considered
Please send your resume to email@example.com.