If you have ever watched a television show or live event or enjoyed a movie in VOD on your phone or tablet, this experience was likely brought to you through an ATEME solution.
We are ATEME (PARIS: ATEME). We are the video delivery leader helping leading content providers, service providers and pure streaming players boost their engagement, acquire new viewers, and create new sources of revenues. Leveraging our continuous investment in R&D and innovation, we empower our customers to deliver a high quality of experience on any screen.
Delivering video experiences also has an impact on our world. That’s why our multiple award-winning engineering teams design efficient and flexible solutions that cut waste, with no compromise on quality. So that viewers can enjoy their unique experiences – and the world we live in – well into the future.
At ATEME, we value innovation, collaboration, empowerment, agility, and everyone’s contributions. We offer cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York and Singapore.
Be part of our team and join our fantastic journey!
In order to support the cloud solution ecosystem, we are recruiting a Support Engineer (IT/Media)
- The candidate will work with the support & deployment teams to help process tickets and assist with ongoing Lab and Office work. The candidate should have a strong background in either computer science or IT. Any knowledge in digital media is a plus. As an entry level position some of the requirements are flexible and ATEME offers a comprehensive training platform to all its engineers. The candidate should have strong aptitude for learning and exploring technology as well as working with a team that is both remote and local.
Technical Support :
- Phone, e-mail, and office technical support
- Tracking and follow up of customers incidents from their submission up to their resolution on the customers’ side
- Elaborating, replicating, and managing test lab tests to reproduce issues
- Validation of patches and hot fixes
- RMA (Return Material Authorization) follow up
- Internal support to presales and system engineers
Project Management :
- System integration and testing
- Interoperability management
- Project & System setting configurations
- System documentation
Administration and Documentation:
- Manage the CRM (JIRA) database: incident tracking and management, and knowledge base
- Create and maintain technical notes for knowledge base of our products
- Help migrate and maintain customer system configurations and knowledge bases
- Contribute to the continual enhancement of support process
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY :
ATEME SA and all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- We are looking for 1 of the below 3
- Bachelors in Computer Science, or technical field
- Associates in Computer Science, or technical field
- 3+ years’ experience in a technical support role
- This role requires knowledge of the below technologies and methods. It is not expected to know all these items as for this role but the more known the better.
- Knowledge of IP Networking
- video streaming technologies & processing
- Encoding, Decoding, Live streaming, VOD
- Linux admin and system installation understandings
- Micro Services and DevOps method
- Understanding of MPEG-2, MPEG-4 H.264/AVC compression, ABR streaming video and OTT technologies including HLS, HSS, and HDS
- Cloud computing and storage (AWS, GCP, AZURE)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with an ability to navigate and communicate at all levels,
- Good problem investigation and solving skills
- Able to work within a multi-cultural team
- Ability to travel 10-20%
Our office in Englewood, Colorado.
Please send your resume at email@example.com with the reference CSE/CO