If you have ever watched a television show or live event or enjoyed a movie in VOD on your phone or tablet, this experience was likely brought to you through an Ateme solution.
We are Ateme (PARIS: ATEME). We are the video delivery leader helping leading content providers, service providers and pure streaming players boost their engagement, acquire new viewers, and create new sources of revenues. Leveraging our continuous investment in R&D and innovation, we empower our customers to deliver a high quality of experience on any screen.
Delivering video experiences also has an impact on our world. That’s why our multiple award-winning engineering teams design efficient and flexible solutions that cut waste, with no compromise on quality. So that viewers can enjoy their unique experiences – and the world we live in – well into the future.
Thanks to a strong CSR policy that reinforces our mission to “Make the entertainment and video experience captivating, greener, and accessible to everyone,” we strive every day to build a better and more sustainable future for our planet, our people, and our ecosystem.
At Ateme, we value innovation, collaboration, empowerment, agility, and everyone’s contributions. We offer cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York and Singapore.
Be part of our team and join our fantastic journey!
In order to support this plan, we are recruiting a CDN Solutions Engineer:
CDN Solutions Engineer will be responsible for technical aspects of the solution such as requirements gathering, technical proof of concept (POC), and assist with solution deployment. The candidate will serve as a provide advice and guidance as the subject matter expert to ensure successful ongoing usage and adoption.
- Coordinates closely with sales and Business Development team to align solution design with customers’ business requirements
- Explains complex technical topics in an understandable manner and gaining consensus on Solution Pre-requisites, dependencies, and architecture
- Creates and delivers high-level presentations, demonstrations, and discussions in a credible and compelling manner, and position self as a trusted advisor
- Prepares and provides systems technical training to key customers
- RFP management: proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm
- Prepares and sets up proof of concept and demos in customer environments
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical fields,
- Experience in video broadcast industry, origin, CDN, ABR streaming video and OTT technologies including HLS, HSS, and HDS, DRM is strongly preferred
- Hands-on Experience with Linux and able to work with virtualization technologies and cloud orchestrations such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- At least 5 years of in the video industry and at least three years’ experience in pre-sales position
- Strong expertise in all internet technologies: HTTP/HTTPS, all web servers, web development languages, Network and Protocols, DNS, HTML5, HLS, HDS, DASH, H264 and HEVC, content protection.
- Expertise in layer 3, layer4, layer 7 solutions and object performance optimization
- Experience of the telecoms industry products and services (Internet Transit, VPN, Transport, etc.) would be a plus
- Deep knowledge in browsers, encoders, players technologies
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with an ability to navigate and communicate at all levels
- Able to work within a multi-cultural team
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Ateme SA and all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.