If you have ever watched a television show or live event or enjoyed a movie in VOD on your phone or tablet, this experience was likely brought to you through an ATEME solution.
We are ATEME (PARIS: ATEME). We are the video delivery leader helping leading content providers, service providers and pure streaming players boost their engagement, acquire new viewers, and create new sources of revenues. Leveraging our continuous investment in R&D and innovation, we empower our customers to deliver a high quality of experience on any screen.
Delivering video experiences also has an impact on our world. That’s why our multiple award-winning engineering teams design efficient and flexible solutions that cut waste, with no compromise on quality. So that viewers can enjoy their unique experiences – and the world we live in – well into the future.
At ATEME, we value innovation, collaboration, empowerment, agility, and everyone’s contributions. We offer cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York and Singapore.
Be part of our team and join our fantastic journey!
The Content Providers and Service Providers have entered into a transformative journey where the management of comprehensive ecosystem play a key role. The Director, Global Partnerships must translate the company strategy into one of a global partnership (with cloud providers, service platforms, integrators, and ecosystems).
- Manage and monitor strategic global partnerships
- Drive actions both internally and externally with partners
- Support the sales effort by ensuring Ateme and partner teams are aligned
- Develop long-term plans for partner development
The success of Director, Global Partnerships is measured by the recognition of ecosystem partners of Ateme as the preferred partner to make business bigger.
The following items are performed by the Director, Global Partnerships:
- Manage the relationships and business with ecosystem partners, starting with global cloud providers and service platforms
- Orchestrate the various activities – inbound/outbound, business/technology – so Ateme is engaged at all the relevant fronts with the partners
- Map partners organization with Ateme’s to make sure that Ateme is connected at all levels.
- Work with Regional Sales and Business Development to identify key targets where partners are involved and support the strategic sales plan to win these customers.
- Facilitate Ateme’s Solution marketing and ecosystem partners discussion to see how combined solution will fulfill end-customer goal and create value to end-viewers.
Contribute to business model definition, matching joint customer’s expectations.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
ATEME SA and all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Degree in Computer Sciences or MBA with 1st experiences in technology companies
- At least 10 years’ experience in sales, business development or solution marketing
- Excellent understanding of Cloud Computing and Broadcast/Streaming ecosystem
- Ability to navigate in complex organization and build a network of allies.
- Excellent communication skills in English: written & oral presentation (webinar, meetings…), capacity to simplify technical content, outline the key differentiators. Another language is a plus
- Capacity to travel worldwide for short periods
Able to work within a multi-cultural team.
Ideally North America but EMEA can be considered