If you have ever watched a television show or live event or enjoyed a movie in VOD on your phone or tablet, this experience was likely brought to you through an ATEME solution.
We are ATEME (PARIS: ATEME). We are the video delivery leader helping leading content providers, service providers and pure streaming players boost their engagement, acquire new viewers, and create new sources of revenues. Leveraging our continuous investment in R&D and innovation, we empower our customers to deliver a high quality of experience on any screen.
Delivering video experiences also has an impact on our world. That’s why our multiple award-winning engineering teams design efficient and flexible solutions that cut waste, with no compromise on quality. So that viewers can enjoy their unique experiences – and the world we live in – well into the future.
At ATEME, we value innovation, collaboration, empowerment, agility, and everyone’s contributions. We offer cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York and Singapore.
Be part of our team and join our fantastic journey!
In order to support its business development in Eastern Europe (Poland and Baltics), ATEME is recruiting a Presales Manager
The Pre-sales Manager supports sales growth and deal flow by securing the “technical close” of complex solutions. He or she collaborates with sales and marketing to ensure proposed solutions accurately address customer needs and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makerssting customers in Eastern Europe (North).
- Coordinates closely with sales and marketing to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- RFP management; proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Prepares and set up proof of concept and demos in customer environments
- Creates and deliver high-level presentations, demonstrations, and discussions in a credible and compelling manner, and position self as a trusted advisor.
- Drives the end-to-end sales-cycle from qualification to execution including deal close.
- Representation of ATEME at key industry forums, trade shows and other events as the local expert in ATEME technology;
- Prepare and provide systems technical training to key customers
Administration and documentation
- Update project database: incident tracking and management, and knowledge base
- Create and maintain technical notes for knowledge base of our products
- Contribute to the continual improvement of presales tools and process
Experience and required professional skills:
- Degree in computer Sciences or related technical fields
- Hands-on experience with cloud computing
- Design knowledge of DVB stat mux systems
- Knowledge of IP Networking, and video streaming technologies
- At least three years’ experience in pre-sales position
- Good communication skills – good problem-solving skills
- Able to travel within UK and France for short periods
- Able to work within a multi-cultural team
The role can be based in Poland (Warsaw preferably) with extensive travels within Poland and the Baltics countries
Please send your resume at email@example.com under ref. East_SE/2022.