If you have ever watched a television show or live event or enjoyed a movie in VOD on your phone or tablet, this experience was likely brought to you through an ATEME solution.
We are ATEME (PARIS: ATEME). We are the video delivery leader helping leading content providers, service providers and pure streaming players boost their engagement, acquire new viewers, and create new sources of revenues. Leveraging our continuous investment in R&D and innovation, we empower our customers to deliver a high quality of experience on any screen.
Delivering video experiences also has an impact on our world. That’s why our multiple award-winning engineering teams design efficient and flexible solutions that cut waste, with no compromise on quality. So that viewers can enjoy their unique experiences – and the world we live in – well into the future.
At ATEME, we value innovation, collaboration, empowerment, agility, and everyone’s contributions. We offer cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York and Singapore.
Be part of our team and join our fantastic journey!
In order to support this plan, we are recruiting a Project Deployment & Support Engineer:
The candidate will be in charge of for project deployments and technical support activities in North America. As a project leader, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Factory acceptance tests
- System integration and testing
- Interoperability management
- Project & System setting configurations
- System documentation
- On-site integration & deployment with customer technical staff
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related technical fields,
- A first technical experience in customer support and/or R&D,
- Knowledge in major technical disciplines necessary for support, troubleshooting and testing of various digital video broadcast and delivery systems,
- Knowledge of IP Networking, and video streaming technologies,
- Deep understanding of MPEG-2, MPEG-4 H.264/AVC compression, ABR streaming video and OTT technologies including HLS, DASH, CMAF
- VOD (file based workflows), LIVE (linear workflows).
- Understanding of virtualization, cloud, containers (Docker), and orchestration (Kubernetes).
- Experience with CDN (Content Delivery Network)
- Deep understanding of Linux OS and command line.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with an ability to navigate and communicate at all levels,
- Good problem investigation and solving skills,
- Able to work within a multi-cultural team,
- Ability to travel 10-20%.
- Phone, e-mail and onsite technical support;
- Tracking and follow up of customers incidents from their submission up to their resolution on the customers side;
- Elaborating, replicating and managing test platforms;
- Validation of patches and hot fixes;
- RMA (Return Material Authorization) follow up;
- Internal support to presales and system engineers;
- Technical training;
- Prepare and provide systems technical training to key customers
Administration and documentation
- Manage the CRM (JIRA) database: incident tracking and management, and knowledge base;
- Create and maintain technical notes for knowledge base of our products;
- Generate maintenance documentation;
- Contribute to the continual enhancement of support process;
- Contribute to product documentation elaboration and improvement: Datasheets, Release Notes and Manuals
USA – remote (flexible location)
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference CSE/CO