If you have ever watched a television show or live event or enjoyed a movie in VOD on your phone or tablet, this experience was likely brought to you through an ATEME solution.
We are ATEME (PARIS: ATEME). We are the video delivery leader helping leading content providers, service providers and pure streaming players boost their engagement, acquire new viewers, and create new sources of revenues. Leveraging our continuous investment in R&D and innovation, we empower our customers to deliver a high quality of experience on any screen.
Delivering video experiences also has an impact on our world. That’s why our multiple award-winning engineering teams design efficient and flexible solutions that cut waste, with no compromise on quality. So that viewers can enjoy their unique experiences – and the world we live in – well into the future.
At ATEME, we value innovation, collaboration, empowerment, agility, and everyone’s contributions. We offer cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York and Singapore.
Be part of our team and join our fantastic journey!
We are looking for a talented Sales Account Manager
Prospection, new business sales and key account management of ATEME’s products and solutions to new and existing customers in UK.
- Achieve booking and revenue targets, manage the commitment and forecast, monitor the performance. Commit to delivering results on a quarterly basis.
- Identify and contact new customers, define sales strategy, maintain and develop long-term relationships with existing key accounts, promote new Ateme OTT solution to develop our revenues;;
- Aggressively pursue Ateme’s growth and market penetration by leading the charge from the front, in direct contact with customers.
- Develop business growth through indirect approach managing the relationship with partners and resellers to increase market reach.
- Cooperate with the pre-sales team, , product owners, R&D and other teams throughout the organisation in order to set up product demonstrations and propose solutions to our customers and prospects,
- Supply input to the marketing strategies and product roadmap requirements.
The role is based in UK.
The role includes frequent travel in a “full sales engagement” model supporting customer meetings, including technical sessions involving proposal development, architecture review and Product Roadmap alignment discussions with the customers.
Experience and required professional skills:
A solid sales background (5 years minimum) in our activity, a high interest in new technologies and telecom, broadcast, and/or related industries.
- High customer focus, capacity to establish strong professional relationships;
- Exceptional commercial credentials with demonstrable ability to generate revenue streams, with a strong understanding of what it takes to conduct business successfully in the telecom and broadcast spaces, reach the targets and conclude the deals,
- Demonstrable track-record in selling complex solutions to telecom operators and / or to broadcasters/media,
- Capacity to identity and qualify potential deals, to reach targets and to conclude deals;
- Ability to gain a clear understanding of customer needs and provide clear feedback;
- Team player: able to relay relevant information when concluding a sale;
- Winning spirit and positive attitude throughout the sales cycle.
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference Sales/UK.