If you have ever watched a television show or live event or enjoyed a movie in VOD on your phone or tablet, this experience was likely brought to you through an ATEME solution.
We are ATEME (PARIS: ATEME). We are the video delivery leader helping leading content providers, service providers and pure streaming players boost their engagement, acquire new viewers, and create new sources of revenues. Leveraging our continuous investment in R&D and innovation, we empower our customers to deliver a high quality of experience on any screen.
Delivering video experiences also has an impact on our world. That’s why our multiple award-winning engineering teams design efficient and flexible solutions that cut waste, with no compromise on quality. So that viewers can enjoy their unique experiences – and the world we live in – well into the future.
At ATEME, we value innovation, collaboration, empowerment, agility, and everyone’s contributions. We offer cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York and Singapore.
Be part of our team and join our fantastic journey!
In order to support its business development in Eastern Europe (Poland and Baltics), ATEME is recruiting a Sales Director
Prospection, sales and key account management of ATEME’s products and solutions to new and existing customers in Eastern Europe (North).
- Achieve booking and revenue targets, manage the commitment and forecast, monitor the performance. Commit to delivering results on a quarterly basis.
- Maintain long-term relationships with existing key customers, promote new Ateme OTT solution to develop our revenues;
- Define / assess / fine-tune the sales strategy, aligning it to the ambitions of the company to reinforce its presence in the market globally and become the indisputable market leader,
- Aggressively pursue Ateme’s growth and market penetration by leading the charge from the front, in direct contact with customers.
- Develop business growth through indirect approach managing the relationship with partners and resellers to increase market reach.
- Cooperate with the pre-sales team in order to set up product demonstrations and propose solutions to our customers and prospects,
- Supply input to the marketing strategies and product roadmap requirements.
The role can be based in Poland (Warsaw preferably) with extensive travels within Poland and the Baltics countries
Experience and required professional skills:
A solid sales background (5 to 10 years) in our activity, a high interest in new technologies and telecom, broadcast, and/or related industries.
- Demonstrable track-record in selling complex solutions to telecom operators and / or to broadcasters/media,
- Exceptional commercial credentials with demonstrable ability to generate revenue streams, with a strong understanding of what it takes to conduct business successfully in the telecom and broadcast spaces, reach the targets and conclude the deals,
- Significant experience interacting and negotiating at C-level.
- Proven personal experience in establishing revenue growth while concurrently growing company market share and gross margin.
- Team player: able to relay relevant information when concluding a sale;
- Winning spirit and positive attitude throughout the sales cycle.
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org under ref. East_Sales/2022.