Established in 1991, ATEME has grown into a global leader of video compression and delivery solutions for tier-1 streaming, cable, satellite, and telco platforms across the world. Companies such as Orange, Sky, Comcast Technology Solutions, Telefónica, and NBC use our technology to enhance the Quality of Experience for viewers, launch new TV/content services and increase their revenues while optimizing their video infrastructure. We are growing profitably and fast: with more than 20% annual organic growth over the past decade. ATEME has been listed on Euronext since 2014 (PARIS: ATEME), and we operate globally with HQ and R&D in France and many offices on all continents.
By joining ATEME, you get to work with motivated, creative, and passionate people coming from 46 countries & diverse backgrounds. Thanks to our induction program, soft skills, and technical trainings, you will be able to take innovative initiatives & communicate openly with each Atemian. What is more, our company offers flexible working hours that contributes to good work-life balance. ATEME is continuously growing, career & relocation opportunities are opened on a regular basis (New York, Denver, Singapore, Sao Paulo, Mexico, Sydney…).
Join our team and our fantastic journey at Ateme – a market leader that is big enough to make an impact, yet small enough to cooperate like a family!
As part of its strategy to expand video solutions and conquer new markets, ATEME is in the process of acquiring ANEVIA. The merger of the two companies is based on our ambition to strengthen ATEME’s leading position and become the leading video solution for billions of consumers!
In order to support this plan, we are recruiting a Solution Engineer (permanent contract):
The Solutions Architects’ role is to be a technical evangelist for broadcast, contribution and distribution solutions – influencing and advising the technical decision makers within strategic accounts in our target markets. Primary customers are broadcast television networks, content owners and aggregators (Terrestrial, Satellite, Telco, OTT – Mobile and Internet), TV/movie studios, high-end enterprise video studios.
Work closely with account executives and partners to position and propose solutions through every aspect of the sales cycle – presentations, hands-on demonstrations, RFI/RFP responses, design and architecture, bill of material and pricing with current and prospective customers and generate winning solutions and systems designs.
This role supports sales growth and deal flow by securing the “technical close” of complex solutions. He/she collaborates with sales, partners and customers to prepare technical proposals with Ateme’s Playout and Video Compression Solutions in North America. This will require regular coordination and information exchange with internal and external stakeholders who together are responsible for the delivery of Ateme’s solutions to the market. The ideal candidate will have experience in video playout solutions for content providers and video broadcasters.
All engineering roles report to the Director of Engineering (North America). He/she will be based USA (flexible location) where ATEME is expanding the team and presence to support the growth in the region.
As a Solution Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinates closely with sales and marketing to align solution design with customers’ business requirements
- Explaining complex technical topics in an understandable manner and gaining consensus on project plans
- Finalizing an implementation plan (roadmap) and providing input on generating a Statement of Work
- RFP management; proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm
- Prepares and sets up proof of concept and demos in customer environments
- Creates and deliver high-level presentations, demonstrations, and discussions in a credible and compelling manner, and position self as a trusted advisor
- Drives the end-to-end sales-cycle from qualification to execution including deal close.
- Representation of ATEME at key industry forums, trade shows and other events as the local expert in ATEME technology
- Prepare and provide systems technical training to key customers
- Playing a key role between Sales and Delivery in ensuring a smooth project execution and successful implementation
- Experience in video broadcast industry, Origin & CDN & automation strongly preferred
- At least 5 years of in the video industry
- At least three years’ experience in pre-sales position
- Degree in computer Sciences or related technical fields
- Knowledge of IP Networking, linux system administration
- Good communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to travel in North America
- Able to work within a multi-cultural team
In USA (flexible location, can be 100% remote), with 25% of travel in North America region.
Please send your resume at email@example.com with the reference SE/NAM.