If you have ever watched a television show or live event or enjoyed a movie in VOD on your phone or tablet, this experience was likely brought to you through an ATEME solution.
We are ATEME (PARIS: ATEME). We are the video delivery leader helping leading content providers, service providers and pure streaming players boost their engagement, acquire new viewers, and create new sources of revenues. Leveraging our continuous investment in R&D and innovation, we empower our customers to deliver a high quality of experience on any screen.
Delivering video experiences also has an impact on our world. That’s why our multiple award-winning engineering teams design efficient and flexible solutions that cut waste, with no compromise on quality. So that viewers can enjoy their unique experiences – and the world we live in – well into the future.
At ATEME, we value innovation, collaboration, empowerment, agility, and everyone’s contributions. We offer cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York and Singapore.
Be part of our team and join our fantastic journey!
To support our growth plans, we are recruiting a Support & Deployment Assistant:
The candidate will be tasked with supporting and assisting the day-to-day activities of the support & deployment engineering departments in North America.
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
- 1 year of customer service in customer service contact center environment or equivalent training; 2 years preferred
- Strong customer focus to interact with customers
- Ability to multi-task and handle incoming calls as well as emails
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects
- A first technical experience in customer support and/or R&D would be a plus,
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with an ability to navigate and communicate at all levels,
- Good problem investigation and solving skills,
- Able to work within a multi-cultural team,
This is an on-site position for our office located in Englewood, Colorado.
Equal Employment Opportunity
ATEME SA and all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Answering Phones, e-mail, and ticket distribution
- Tracking and follow up with engineers on tickets and projects
- RMA (Return Material Authorization) follow up & Processing
- Internal support & communication to engineers
- Working with the Directors to help manage ongoing activities
Administration and documentation
- Manage the CRM (JIRA) database: incident tracking and management
- Prepare and provide weekly reporting on Support & Deployment statistics
- Contribute to the continual enhancement of support process
- Helping to maintain the general function of the office and needs (ordering office supplies, inventory help, etc).
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference CSE/CO