If you have ever watched a television show or live event or enjoyed a movie in VOD on your phone or tablet, this experience was likely brought to you through an ATEME solution.
We are ATEME (PARIS: ATEME). We are the video delivery leader helping leading content providers, service providers and pure streaming players boost their engagement, acquire new viewers, and create new sources of revenues. Leveraging our continuous investment in R&D and innovation, we empower our customers to deliver a high quality of experience on any screen.
Delivering video experiences also has an impact on our world. That’s why our multiple award-winning engineering teams design efficient and flexible solutions that cut waste, with no compromise on quality. So that viewers can enjoy their unique experiences – and the world we live in – well into the future.
At ATEME, we value innovation, collaboration, empowerment, agility, and everyone’s contributions. We offer cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York and Singapore.
Be part of our team and join our fantastic journey!
In order to support this plan, we are recruiting a Technical Support Manager:
This position will focus on leading the post-sales technical support team in the region of Asia, by leveraging the candidate’s technical expertise and internal organization:
- Asses & enforce priorities of support activities across the region and Technical
- Daily scan and review bugs submitted to R&D for priority, quality and resolution.
- Evaluate the qualification process for each request, review the ticket
- Define and execute test plans for reproduction of bugs and validation of bug fixes
- Clarify action plans in terms of support and resolution deliveries with field engineers
- Assist field engineers to perform technical evaluation and guidance
- Preferred Escalation point of contact for Tier 1 customers under support contract, for contract management related activities
- Be the Level 2 representative for the region
- Reproduce issues in L2 Lab
- Drive L2 meetings for APAC with R&D
- Sync on delivery dates periodically with R&D
- Be the proxy between the APAC team, L2 and R&D
- Organize HQ technical resources during crisis management
- Develop preventive maintenance plans, including maintenance and heath checks to be shared with the local Support teams
- Decide and implement corrective action plans, when necessary, as accountable for the fulfilment of the service level and issues resolution
- Elaborating, replicating, and managing test platforms
- Review and ensure the spares for RMA and warranty renewal are in place for the deployments
- Ensure the process; Keep JIRA, Support tools up to date
- Technical moderator for all support & projects related R&D requests
- Supplements local Support Engineers when needed (office hours and after-hours support, in escalation)
- Manage and ensure the L2 lab is well kept to-meet the L2 scope
- Degree in computer Sciences or related technical field
- At least three years in Technical Support and/or Support manager role
- Hands-on experience with broadcasting domain, scripting, Virtualization
- Knowledge of IP Networking, and video streaming technologies
- Good communication skills and People management skills
- Able to work within a multi-cultural team
Hanoi, Vietnam (OR) Singapore
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference TSM/VN
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
ATEME SA and all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Envoyer votre CV et lettre de motivation à email@example.com