If you have ever watched a television show or live event or enjoyed a movie in VOD on your phone or tablet, this experience was likely brought to you through an Ateme solution.
We are Ateme (PARIS: ATEME). We are the video delivery leader helping leading content providers, service providers and pure streaming players boost their engagement, acquire new viewers, and create new sources of revenues. Leveraging our continuous investment in R&D and innovation, we empower our customers to deliver a high quality of experience on any screen.
Delivering video experiences also has an impact on our world. That’s why our multiple award-winning engineering teams design efficient and flexible solutions that cut waste, with no compromise on quality. So that viewers can enjoy their unique experiences – and the world we live in – well into the future.
Thanks to a strong CSR policy that reinforces our mission to “Make the entertainment and video experience captivating, greener, and accessible to everyone,” we strive every day to build a better and more sustainable future for our planet, our people, and our ecosystem.
At Ateme, we value innovation, collaboration, empowerment, agility, and everyone’s contributions. We offer cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York and Singapore.
Be part of our team and join our fantastic journey!
We are recruiting a Technical Training Coordinator:
- Lead the design of internal & external technical trainings with the help of Ateme’s subject matter experts.
- Design cloud-based pedagogical labs to ensure practical knowledge on Ateme’s products.
- Be involved and contribute to the development of training production workflow: from selecting topics, working on the pedagogical aspects, designing scenario-based quizzes and to (optionally) shooting and editing the final video.
- Work closely with and report to the Technical Training Director located in Montreal, Canada.
Paris region (Velizy-Villacoublay) or Rennes (France)
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Ateme SA and all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Good understanding of IP networking, cloud & IT technologies.
- Ability to quickly understand and summarize complex ideas linked to IT.
- Interest in teaching and pedagogy
- Fluent in English (technical), speaking French is a plus.
- Solid PowerPoint skills
- Curiosity, creativity, and investigative and leadership mindset
- At least 5 years’ experience in IT or digital video related fields.
- Proven experience of teaching and/or communicating on highly technical subjects
- Video production (Audio/Video shooting, Adobe premiere, After effects & VFX)
- At ease while speaking in public and make technologies generally accessible.
- University Degree in telecommunication or engineering (Master or PhD)
- One or more industry recognized IT certification (Cisco, Cloud, Dockers, Kubernetes…)