ATEME (PARIS: ATEME), is the emerging leader in video compression and delivery solutions for broadcast, cable, DTH, IPTV and OTT. We help leading Content Providers, Service Providers and pure OTT Players in transforming their video operations. Leveraging a continuous investment in R&D, we empower our customers to produce high video quality while lowering the costs for transmission and to increase their revenues with new services.
At ATEME, we value innovation, pro-active mindset and cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York or Singapore.
Be part our team and join our fantastic journey!
In order to support its growth in Latin America, ATEME is recruiting a Country Manager Mexico.
Prospection, sales and key account management of ATEME’s products and solutions to new and existing customers within Mexico.
- Identify and contact new customers, define sales strategy, maintain and develop long-term relationships with existing key accounts;
- Set up and lead our network of indirect channels (partners, distributors…); suggest actions to maintain the high quality and efficiency of this network;
- Cooperate with pre-sales department in order to set up product demonstrations and propose solutions to our potential customers;
- Collect customer needs and analyse market trends.
Experience and required professional skills:
A solid sales background in our activity, a high interest in new technologies and telecom, broadcast, and/or related industries.
- High customer focus, capacity to establish strong professional relationships;
- Capacity to identity and qualify potential deals, to reach targets and to conclude deals;
- Ability to gain a clear understanding of customer needs and provide clear feedback;
- Team player: able to relay relevant information when concluding a sale;
- Winning spirit and positive attitude throughout the sales cycle.
Location: Mexico DF, the role includes frequent travels.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com