We are the fastest growing company in the video processing and delivery playground, servicing the global Tier-1 Content Providers, Service Providers and streaming platforms. We help our customers captivate their audiences – powering billions of viewers to enjoy the content of their choice and provide solutions that transform video delivery, reduce churn and unleash monetization potential.
Hundreds of leading content and service providers around the world use ATEME’s multi-codec encoding, any-format packaging, scalable cloud DVR, content-aware CDN, and revenue-generating DAI solutions to enhance the audience experience, increase the value of their services, and facilitate growth.
We are a future-proof partner our customer can count on to meet the demands of todays and tomorrow’s viewers. Our multi-award-winning R&D teams have repeatedly innovated in fields ranging from visual quality to smart caching and analytics, churning one world first after another to deliver ever more value to TV service and content providers. We remain at the cutting edge through active participation in forums and associations including DBV, SMPTE, ATSC, AOM, MPEG Streaming Video Alliance, CMAF-IF, and 3GPP.
We are growing profitably and fast: beyond 20% annual organic growth over the past decade. We are looking forward to further accelerating our growth plans by bringing technology disruption and innovative engagement models to adjacent markets. We see partnering as a key piece of our Go-to-Market strategy to achieve and accelerate growth.
Our core values are built around:
- Innovation: No comfort zone – let’s keep moving
- More helper than just provider: we are in a changing landscape; we want to partner to make this change happen
- Cross-culture enrichment: Our 30 different nationalities make us think and dream bigger.
- Empathy & human first: we build honest and open relationship by fostering an inclusive and diverse environment.
In order to support our growth plans, we are recruiting for a Paris-based Director, Global Business Development and Partnerships.
Support and manage Ateme’s global business development plan for channel and ecosystem partners including but not limited to: Cloud Providers, Service Delivery Platforms, CDN’s (Content Delivery Networks), Media Supply Chain vendors, and System Integrators. Let’s be a champion of the Partner Ecosystem.
The Director, Global Business Development & Partnerships will be responsible for:
- Increasing revenue through partnerships
- Manage Partner Communication Framework
- Provide structure and governance by creating and tracking Partnership Programs with a focus on EMEA and APAC
- Establish marketing programs with global partners including collateral, webinars, demonstrations, training, and building and maintaining a Partner website
- Communicate partner requirements across Ateme
- Working closely with the VP Global Business Development and Partnerships, Chief Strategy Officer, and the Ateme regional BD organizations to win strategic partners
Experience and required professional skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or business-related fields of study, including at least 7 years in customer relationship management, business development, partnership, and team leadership
- Understanding of the media and video delivery space and trends, and the ability to elaborate and create strategic development plans
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to navigate and communicate at all levels
- Ability to work within a multi-cultural team
- Ability to travel 50% mainly in the EMEA and APAC regions
Application: please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org under ref. GBD/2021
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
ATEME SA and all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com