ATEME (PARIS: ATEME) is the emerging leader in video compression and delivery solutions for broadcast, cable, DTH, IPTV and OTT. We help leading Content Providers, Service Providers and pure OTT Players in transforming their video operations. Leveraging a continuous investment in R&D, we empower our customers to produce high video quality while lowering the costs for transmission and to increase their revenues with new services.
At ATEME, we value innovation, pro-active mindset and cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York or Singapore.
Be part our team and join our fantastic journey!
In order to support its business development, ATEME is recruiting OTT Delivery Solution Director.
The OTT Delivery Solution Director defines the solutions enabling OTT content delivery (Live and non-linear) optimizing bandwidth usage and improving user experience, involving ATEME and ecosystem partners components.
He/she reports to VP Delivery Solutions.
- Identify strategic end-customers on the market among ATEME range of customers or new leads (Broadcaster, PayTV operators, Telecom Operators,…) and gather needs of their current OTT delivery solution (in-house development, public CDN, competition, …)
- Qualify and understand these end-customers goals and expectations by exchanging with technical and marketing teams in coordination with ATEME regional Business Development and sales teams
- Identify the key technologies available within ATEME range of products or across the ecosystem that could help solve the customer’s challenges (Multi-CDN Balancing, Multi-tenancy, Open Caching, MABR, Cloud vs on-prem alternative, secure transmission of non-managed network, Peer to peer, …) also analyze competition in order to have disruptive approach if relevant
- Define with ATEME Product Owners which products / components / features / running environment are part of such reference design, influence products roadmap and strategy if needed
- Exchange with strategic ecosystem partners to see how combined solution will fulfill end-customer goal – in coordination with ATEME partnerships team (e.g. Public CDNs, Players, Technology vendors, End-user Analytics…)
- Contribute to pricing model definition, matching customer’s expectations following market practice or with a disruptive approach
- Prepare presentation material in order to introduce the OTT Delivery solution to customers
- Present the solution internally and externally through webinars that could also include ecosystem partners in coordination with Business Development / Sales / Partnership teams
- Assist Solution Engineers to build reference demo platform including selected ecosystem partners to demonstrate TV personalization use cases
- Assist solution architects and presales to answer RFP involving specific OTT delivery solutions requirements.
- Degree in computer Sciences or related technical fields
- At least 5 years’ experience in product marketing, solution marketing or solution architect position
- Excellent understanding of OTT CDN and delivery market and the relative positioning between different alternatives (public CDN, private CDN, on-prem vs cloud based, …)
- Technical knowledge: Video OTT Delivery technologies (Transcoding, HLS, DASH, CMAF …) and more specifically CDN related technologies (Open Caching, http/2, caching technologies, analytics, …)
- Excellent communication skills in English: written & oral presentation (webinar, meetings…), capacity to simplify technical content, outline the key differentiators. Another language is a plus
- Customer centric thinking: carefully listen to customer needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Capacity to travel worldwide for short periods
- Able to work within a multi-cultural team.
Location: EMEA (flexible) or North America
Application: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com