We are the fastest growing company of video delivery infrastructure, servicing the global Tier-1 Content Providers, Service Providers and pure OTT players. As the recognized leader in video compression (MPEG-2, H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC, HEVC, AV1) and a leading member and contributor of forums and organizations such as the DVB, SMPTE, ITU and the Alliance for Open Media.
We are committed partner to help transforming video delivery of the Media and TV landscape.
Leveraging a continuous investment in R&D, we empower our customers to produce high video quality while lowering the costs for transmission and to increase their revenues with new services.
We have our HQ and R&D in Paris and Rennes, France. We have been listed on Euronext since 2014 (PARIS: ATEME), and we operate globally with main offices in Denver, NYC, Sao Paulo, Singapore and Sydney.
We are growing profitably and fast: beyond 20% annual organic growth over the past decade. We are looking forward to further accelerating our growth plans by bringing technology disruption and innovative engagement models to adjacent markets.
Our core values are built around:
- Innovation: No comfort zone – let’s keep moving
- More helper than just provider: we are in a changing landscape; we want to partner to make this change happen
- Cross-culture enrichment: Our 30 different nationalities make us think and dream bigger.
The candidate will be in charge of for project deployments and technical support activities in India. As a project leader, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Factory acceptance tests, System integration and testing
- On-site integration & deployment with customer technical staff
- Deliver and coordinate fixes and new features deployment
- Install, repair, and maintain IT Servers, RF and Baseband equipment associated with broadcast operations.
- Installation, repair of the Broadcast equipment, Installation of software, testing and generating reports after the installation
- Perform thorough tests on each hardware assembly and software validation as per the guidelines.
- Accurately diagnose client HW/SW technical issues; gather the necessary information; and perform standard, preliminary research using all relevant available resources.
- Serve as the initial contact for reporting technical issues, and answering questions regarding upgrades, installations, and other software/hardware/network issues.
- Clearly and thoroughly document requests for assistance in our ticket management system, and track incidents through to resolution/escalation.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of servers and IT infrastructure for various broadcast needs.
- Provides feedback to the supervisor on the progress and status of internal work assignments as well as 3rd party vendor related support issues.
- Create, and maintain reports, supporting documents, drawings for the assigned projects/tasks
- RMA (Return Material Authorization) follow up
Education and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related technical fields
- Solid experience in support activities, troubleshooting and testing of various digital video broadcast systems such as RF inputs, CAM/CI modules, TS analyser, SDI monitors.
- Hands-on experience with IP addressing, FTP, file/folder mapping, shared drives, & switch configurations like VLAN creation of Dell and Cisco switches.
- Solid experience with IT hardware, LAN, Basic L2 networking, and Microsoft Windows OS
- Previous participation in large system integration projects including physical equipment installation, wiring, and configuration.
- Knowledge of complete Broadcast workflow of Satellite and IP based transmission
- Knowledge of IP Networking, and video streaming technologies,
- Deep understanding of MPEG-2, MPEG-4 H.264/AVC compression, ABR streaming video and OTT technologies including HLS, HSS, and HDS.
- Good to have hands-on experience with Linux and able to work with virtualization technologies.
- Good to have knowledge on cloud orchestrations such as docker and kubernetes.
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure (Server, Storage, Networking, DevOps, App Deployment, and security)
Location: New-Delhi, India
Application: Send your application on email@example.com with the reference CSE/IND
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org