We are the fastest growing company of video delivery infrastructure, servicing the global Tier-1 Content Providers, Service Providers and pure OTT players. As the recognized leader in video compression (MPEG-2, H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC, HEVC, AV1) and a leading member and contributor of forums and organizations such as the DVB, SMPTE, ITU and the Alliance for Open Media.
We are committed partner to help transforming video delivery of the Media and TV landscape.
Leveraging a continuous investment in R&D, we empower our customers to produce high video quality while lowering the costs for transmission and to increase their revenues with new services.
We have our HQ and R&D in Paris and Rennes, France. We have been listed on Euronext since 2014 (PARIS: ATEME), and we operate globally with main offices in Denver, NYC, Sao Paulo, Singapore and Sydney.
We are growing profitably and fast: beyond 20% annual organic growth over the past decade. We are looking forward to further accelerating our growth plans by bringing technology disruption and innovative engagement models to adjacent markets.
Our core values are built around:
- Innovation: No comfort zone – let’s keep moving
- More helper than just provider: we are in a changing landscape; we want to partner to make this change happen
- Cross-culture enrichment: Our 30 different nationalities make us think and dream bigger.
In order to support its growth in India, ATEME is recruiting a Sales Manager.
Prospection, sales and key account management of ATEME’s products and solutions to new and existing customers in India, primarily focusing on Content Providers and Broadcasters.
- Identify and contact new customers, define sales strategy, maintain and develop long-term relationships with existing key accounts;
- Present, promote and sell Solution/products/services to existing and prospective customers;
- Set up and lead our network of indirect channels (partners, distributors…); suggest actions to maintain the high quality and efficiency of this network;
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales;
- Cooperate with the pre-sales team in order to set up product demonstrations and propose solutions to our potential customers;
- Achieve sales targets and outcomes within schedule;
- Collect customer needs and analyze market trends.
Experience and required professional skills:
A solid sales background (5 years minimum) in our activity, a high interest in new technologies and telecom, broadcast, and/or related industries.
- High customer focus, capacity to establish strong professional relationships;
- Capacity to identity and qualify potential deals, to reach targets and to conclude deals;
- Ability to gain a clear understanding of customer needs and provide clear feedback;
- Team player: able to relay relevant information when concluding a sale;
- Winning spirit and positive attitude throughout the sales cycle.
Location: New-Delhi, India
Application: please send your resume at email@example.com under ref. SA/IND/21
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org