ATEME (PARIS: ATEME), is the emerging leader in video compression and delivery solutions for broadcast, cable, DTH, IPTV and OTT. We help leading Content Providers, Service Providers and pure OTT Players in transforming their video operations. Leveraging a continuous investment in R&D, we empower our customers to produce high video quality while lowering the costs for transmission and to increase their revenues with new services.
At ATEME, we value innovation, pro-active mindset, and cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30+ different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in Paris, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York or Singapore.
Be part our team and join our fantastic journey!
To support its business development, ATEME is recruiting a Customer Order Engineer.
The Customer Technician (aka Customer Engineer) reports to the Director Customer Engineering EMEA. You will focus on level entry orders, product repairs, license generation and other Post-Sales activities such as ticket handling and support stock management assisting EMEA region.
You are a professional who will support the Customer Support and Deployment engineers by taking charge of the small to medium projects. The focus will be on Tier 2 and Tier 3 customers. He or she collaborates with Level 2 Support, Shipment aspects are managed properly.
- Integrate and install ATEME products in customer environment
- Internal (Account Manager, Solution Engineers, Management) and External Stakeholder management (Customer, Partner)
- Lean and Agile (flexible) towards customer
- Handle support for EMEA primarily focussed on Tier 2 and Tier 3 customers.
- Reproduce issues in HQ or assist in remotely troubleshooting support cases for EMEA
- Contribute to RMA management and KPI improvement initiatives
- Support requests for legacy equipment we have on the field
- Provide training of hardware-based product line to Partners
- Take the ownership of some administration of stock, equipment in HQ
Administration and documentation
- Update the JIRA ticketing system: incident and RMA tracking, management, and reporting.
- Create and maintain Confluence pages for knowledge base of our products
- Contribute to the overall RMA improvements
- Review SoW’s provided by Solution Engineering for project implementation.
- In normal times, travel may be needed to EMEA countries to e.g. conduct do a Kick-Off (KO), Configuration or Site Acceptance Test (SAT)
- Polytechnic Degree in computer Sciences or related technical fields
- Knowledge of IP Networking, and video streaming technologies
- Preferably some experience in a related industry, as a customer facing (engineering) position.
- French is mandatory and you must be fluent English.
- Communication skills should be efficient, as projects will be spread in Europe
- Since it will be many (small) projects, you need to be able to switch between tasks easily and be on point.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, please come with examples why you have these
- Able to travel in EMEA for short periods
- Able to work within a multi-cultural team, come with some examples how you worked with other cultures
- HQ (Velizy-Villacoublay)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.