We are the fastest growing company of video delivery infrastructure, servicing the global Tier-1 Content Providers, Service Providers and pure OTT players. As the recognized leader in video compression (MPEG-2, H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC, HEVC, AV1) and a leading member and contributor of forums and organizations such as the DVB, SMPTE, ITU and the Alliance for Open Media.
We are committed partner to help transforming video delivery of the Media and TV landscape.
Leveraging a continuous investment in R&D, we empower our customers to produce high video quality while lowering the costs for transmission and to increase their revenues with new services.
We have our HQ and R&D in Paris and Rennes, France. We have been listed on Euronext since 2014 (PARIS: ATEME), and we operate globally with main offices in Denver, NYC, Sao Paulo, Singapore and Sydney.
We are growing profitably and fast: beyond 20% annual organic growth over the past decade. We are looking forward to further accelerating our growth plans by bringing technology disruption and innovative engagement models to adjacent markets.
Our core values are built around:
- Innovation: No comfort zone – let’s keep moving
- More helper than just provider: we are in a changing landscape; we want to partner to make this change happen
- Cross-culture enrichment: Our 30 different nationalities make us think and dream bigger.
In order to support our growth plans, we are recruiting a Project Deployment & Support Engineer:
The Project Deployment and Support Engineer will be responsible for building and maintaining Project Delivery and Post sales relationships with ATEME’s largest and most complex customers. The candidate will serve as a trusted solutions advisor, ensuring successful solution deployment and adoption. By maintaining a long-term relationship, the Project Deployment and Support Engineer develops the customers satisfaction and will work with the sales team for successful support contract renewals, expansions and recurrent business.
- Factory acceptance tests, System integration and testing
- On-site integration & deployment with customer technical staff
- Deliver and coordinate fixes and new features deployment
- Prepare and provide systems technical training to key customers
- Ensure Project closure and maintain system/project documentations
- Preferred point of contact for customers under support contract, for contract management related activities (incl. escalation, process issues, …)
- Interface between the customers and internal departments
- Develop preventive maintenance, including maintenance plan and heath checks
- Decide and implement corrective action plans when necessary, as accountable for the fulfilment of the service level and issues resolution
- Ensure a proper support coverage with third party vendors
- Keep JIRA up to date
- Escalate the most impacting issues appropriately in the organization: R&D, Product Management & Top Management, as needed
- Provide technical support leadership on the managed contracts, in close coordination with the internal support team
- Elaborating, replicating and managing test platforms
- Coordinate support activities: tickets management through resolution
- Supplements Support Engineers when needed (office hours and after-hours support, in escalation)
- RMA (Return Material Authorization) follow up
- Perform on site expertise mission on request during support or project phases
Education and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related technical fields
- Knowledge in major technical disciplines necessary for support, troubleshooting and testing of various digital video broadcast and delivery systems,
- Knowledge of IP Networking, and video streaming technologies,
- Deep understanding of MPEG-2, MPEG-4 H.264/AVC compression, ABR streaming video and OTT technologies including HLS, HSS, and HDS.
- Deep knowledge on Transportation technologies (MPEG-TS, HLS, DASH, ZIXI/SRT).
- Hands-on Experience with Linux and able to work with virtualization technologies.
- Good to have knowledge on cloud orchestrations such as docker and kubernetes.
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure (Server, Storage, Networking, DevOps, App Deployment, and security)
Location: Seoul, South-Korea with possible travels in APAC region.
Application: Send your resume at email@example.com with the reference SKO
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.