ATEME (PARIS: ATEME) is the emerging leader in video compression and delivery solutions for broadcast, cable, DTH, IPTV and OTT. We help leading Content Providers, Service Providers and pure OTT Players in transforming their video operations. Leveraging a continuous investment in R&D, we empower our customers to produce high video quality while lowering the costs for transmission and to increase their revenues with new services.
At ATEME, we value innovation, pro-active mindset and cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York or Singapore.
Be part our team and join our fantastic journey!
- The candidate will be in charge of project deployments and technical support activities in the UK and Nordics. As a project leader, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Factory acceptance tests.
- System integration and testing.
- Interoperability management.
- Project & System setting configurations.
- System documentation.
- On-site integration & deployment with customer technical staff.
- Phone, e-mail and onsite technical support.
- Tracking and follow up of customers incidents from their submission up to their resolution on the customers side.
- Elaborating, replicating and managing test platforms.
- Validation of patches and hot fixes.
- RMA (Return Material Authorization) follow up.
- Support to presales and system engineers.
- Technical training.
- Prepare and provide systems technical training to key customers.
Administration and documentation:
- Manage the CRM (JIRA) database: incident tracking and management, and knowledge base.
- Create and maintain technical notes for knowledge base of our products.
- Generate maintenance documentation.
- Contribute to the continual enhancement of support process.
- Contribute to product documentation elaboration and improvement: Datasheets, Release Notes and Manuals.
- Engineer diploma in computer science, engineering or related technical fields.
- Fluent in English.
- A first technical experience in customer support and/or R&D would be a plus.
- Knowledge in major technical disciplines necessary for support, troubleshooting and testing of various digital video broadcast and delivery systems.
- Knowledge of IP Networking, and video streaming technologies.
- Deep understanding of MPEG-2, MPEG-4 H.264/AVC compression, ABR streaming video and OTT technologies including HLS, HSS, and HDS.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with an ability to navigate and communicate at all levels.
- Good problem investigation and solving skills.
- Able to work within a multi-cultural team.
- Ability to travel 40% and do 24×7 support according to the team schedule.
In Southampton, UK with 40% travels within UK and Europe.
Please send your resume at email@example.com with the reference CSE/UK.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.