ATEME is a recognized world leader in video compression (MPEG-2, H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC, HEVC, AV1). Advances in technology enable new services such as HD, VOD, catch-up TV, mobile streaming and Ultra HD. ATEME’s innovations provide producers and broadcasters with some of the most advanced video compression technology on the market, providing unmatched video quality while preserving their bandwidth.
Join ATEME and you will be part of a dynamic company listed on the stock market since 2014 having the fastest growth in the video market. Our employees have the possibility to evolve towards other functions (such as marketing, project management, pre-sales, sales development, …). ATEME generates more than 90% of its sales internationally, in more than 60 countries thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We facilitate mobility in France (Vélizy & Rennes) and internationally, especially in our offices in Sao Paulo, Denver and Singapore.
In order to support its growth in Germany ATEME is recruiting a Sales Account Manager.
Prospection, sales and key account management of ATEME’s products and solutions to new and existing customers in Germany.
- Identify and contact new customers, define sales strategy, maintain and develop long-term relationships with existing key accounts;
- Set up and lead our network of indirect channels (partners, distributors…); suggest actions to maintain the high quality and efficiency of this network;
- Cooperate with pre-sales department in order to set up product demonstrations and propose solutions to our potential customers;
- Collect customer needs and analyse market trends.
Experience and required professional skills:
A solid sales background (5 years minimum) in our activity, a high interest in new technologies and telecom, broadcast, and/or related industries.
- High customer focus, capacity to establish strong professional relationships;
- Capacity to identity and qualify potential deals, to reach targets and to conclude deals;
- Ability to gain a clear understanding of customer needs and provide clear feedback;
- Team player: able to relay relevant information when concluding a sale;
- Winning spirit and positive attitude throughout the sales cycle.
Location: the role is based in Germany (Frankfurt or Munich area), involves travels (50%).
Application: please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org under ref. Ger/2018
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.