ATEME (PARIS: ATEME), is the emerging leader in video compression and delivery solutions for broadcast, cable, DTH, IPTV and OTT. We help leading Content Providers, Service Providers and pure OTT Players in transforming their video operations. Leveraging a continuous investment in R&D, we empower our customers to produce high video quality while lowering the costs for transmission and to increase their revenues with new services.
At ATEME, we value innovation, pro-active mindset and cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York or Singapore.
Be part our team and join our fantastic journey!
ATEME Asia Pacific is seeking for a Solution Expert Engineer to join the team in Singapore. The Solution Expert Engineer will be responsible for building and maintaining Advanced Solutions with ATEME’s largest and most complex customers. The successful candidate will serve as a trusted solutions advisor, ensuring successful solution design and testing and will work closely with the Pre-sales and Project teams.
- Install, configure and test Advanced systems for Lab, Demos and Proof-of-Concepts along with Pre-Sales and Project teams;
- Automate and Optimize processes using Python Scripts;
- Factory acceptance tests, System integration and Testing for Key customers;
- Prepare and provide systems technical training to ATEME employees on Advanced technology and solutions.
- Keep JIRA up to date;
- Escalate the most impacting issues appropriately in the organization: R&D, Product;
- Management & Top Management, as needed;
- Elaborating, replicating and managing test platforms.
Technical skills required
- Hands-on Experience with Linux and able to work with virtualization technologies and cloud orchestrations such as Docker and Kubernetes;
- Good understanding of IT and Cloud infrastructure (Server, Storage, Networking, DevOps, App Deployment, and security);
- Familiar with Digital Video System architect including DVB system as well as IPTV and OTT;
- Deep knowledge on Video Compression (MPEG-2, H.264, HEVC and JPEG2000) and Transportation (MPEG-TS, HLS, DASH, ZIXI/SRT);
- Experience with XML, SOAP, REST, Python and Web Service technologies.
Education and preferred skills
- University degree in computer Sciences or related technical fields;
- 5+ years’ experience in relevant industry;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly;
- Ability work within a multi-cultural team;
- Ability to travel to meet customers and peers where required;
- Fluent English written and verbal.
Application Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org under ref. SE/SG19
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.