We are the fastest growing company of video delivery infrastructure, servicing the global Tier-1 Content Providers, Service Providers and pure OTT players. As the recognized leader in video compression (MPEG-2, H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC, HEVC, AV1) and a leading member and contributor of forums and organizations such as the DVB, SMPTE, ITU and the Alliance for Open Media.
We are committed a partner to help transforming video delivery of the Media and TV landscape. Leveraging a continuous investment in R&D, we empower our customers to produce high video quality while lowering the costs for transmission and to increase their revenues with new services.
We have our HQ and R&D in Paris and Rennes, France. We have been listed on Euronext since 2014 (PARIS: ATEME), and we operate globally with main offices in Denver, NYC, Sao Paulo, Singapore and Sydney.
We are growing profitably and fast: beyond 20% annual organic growth over the past decade. We are looking forward to further accelerating our growth plans by bringing technology disruption and innovative engagement models to adjacent markets.
Our core values are built around:
- Innovation: No comfort zone – let’s keep moving
- More helper than just provider: we are in a changing landscape; we want to partner to make this change happen
- Cross-culture enrichment: our 30 different nationalities make us think and dream bigger.
In order to support our growth plans, we are recruiting for a Solutions Engineer:
The Solutions Architects’ role is to be a technical evangelist for broadcast, contribution and distribution solutions – influencing and advising the technical decision makers within strategic accounts in our target markets. Primary customers are broadcast television networks, content owners and aggregators (Terrestrial, Satellite, Telco, OTT – Mobile and Internet), TV/movie studios, high-end enterprise video studios.
Work closely with account executives and partners to position and propose solutions through every aspect of the sales cycle – presentations, hands-on demonstrations, RFI/RFP responses, design and architecture, bill of material and pricing with current and prospective customers and generate winning solutions and systems designs.
This role supports sales growth and deal flow by securing the “technical close” of complex solutions. He/she collaborates with sales, partners and customers to prepare technical proposals with Ateme’s Playout and Video Compression Solutions in North America. This will require regular coordination and information exchange with internal and external stakeholders who together are responsible for the delivery of Ateme’s solutions to the market. The ideal candidate will have experience in video playout solutions for content providers and video broadcasters.
All engineering roles report to the Director of Engineering (North America) and focuses his/her activities, but not limited to the West Coast of the US. He/she will be based in the Los Angeles area (preferred) where ATEME is expanding the team and presence to support the growth in the region.
- Coordinates closely with sales and marketing to align solution design with customers’ business requirements
- Explaining complex technical topics in an understandable manner and gaining consensus on project plans
- Finalizing an implementation plan (roadmap) and providing input on generating a Statement of Work
- RFP management; proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm
- Prepares and sets up proof of concept and demos in customer environments
- Creates and deliver high-level presentations, demonstrations, and discussions in a credible and compelling manner, and position self as a trusted advisor
- Drives the end-to-end sales-cycle from qualification to execution including deal close.
- Representation of ATEME at key industry forums, trade shows and other events as the local expert in ATEME technology
- Prepare and provide systems technical training to key customers
- Playing a key role between Sales and Delivery in ensuring a smooth project execution and successful implementation
- Experience in video broadcast industry, master control room and playout and automation strongly preferred
- At least 5 years of in the video industry
- At least three years’ experience in pre-sales position
- Degree in computer Sciences or related technical fields
- Knowledge of IP Networking, linux system administration
- Good communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to travel in North America
- Able to work within a multi-cultural team
Location: Los Angeles area or California. 25% of travel in North America Region
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.