We are the fastest growing company of video delivery infrastructure, servicing the global Tier-1 Content Providers, Service Providers and pure OTT players. As the recognized leader in video compression (MPEG-2, H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC, HEVC, AV1) and a leading member and contributor of forums and organizations such as the DVB, SMPTE, ITU and the Alliance for Open Media.
We are committed partner to help transforming video delivery of the Media and TV landscape.
Leveraging a continuous investment in R&D, we empower our customers to produce high video quality while lowering the costs for transmission and to increase their revenues with new services.
We have our HQ and R&D in Paris and Rennes, France. We have been listed on Euronext since 2014 (PARIS: ATEME), and we operate globally with main offices in Denver, NYC, Sao Paulo, Singapore and Sydney.
We are growing profitably and fast: beyond 20% annual organic growth over the past decade. We are looking forward to further accelerating our growth plans by bringing technology disruption and innovative engagement models to adjacent markets.
Our core values are built around:
- Innovation: No comfort zone – let’s keep moving
- More helper than just provider: we are in a changing landscape; we want to partner to make this change happen
- Cross-culture enrichment: Our 30 different nationalities make us think and dream bigger.
In order to support its growth in APAC and Vietnam, ATEME is recruiting a Technical Support Manager.
ATEME Asia-Pacific is looking for a world class leader that would join the APAC team as Technical Support Manager. This position will focus on leading the post-sales technical support team in the region of Asia, by leveraging the candidate’s technical expertise and internal organization:
- Asses & enforce priorities of support activities across the region and Technical;
- Daily scan and review bugs submitted to R&D;
- Evaluate the qualification process for each request, review the ticket;
- Define and execute test plans for reproduction of bugs and validation of bug fixes;
- Clarify action plans in terms of support and resolution deliveries with field engineers;
- Assist field engineers to perform technical evaluation and guidance.
- Preferred Escalation point of contact for Tier 1 customers under support contract, for contract management related activities
- Be the Level 2 representative for the region
- Drive L2 meetings for APAC with R&D
- Sync on delivery dates periodically with R&D
- Be the proxy between the APAC team, L2 and R&D
- Oranize HQ technical resources during crisis management
- Develop preventive maintenance plans, including maintenance and heath checks to be shared with the local Support teams
- Decide and implement corrective action plans when necessary, as accountable for the fulfilment of the service level and issues resolution
- Elaborating, replicating, and managing test platforms
- Ensure the process; Keep JIRA, Support tools up to date
- Technical moderator for all support & projects related R&D requests
- Supplements local Support Engineers when needed (office hours and after-hours support, in escalation)
- Degree in computer Sciences or related technical field;
- At least three years in Technical Support and/or Support manager role;
- Hands-on experience with broadcasting domain, scripting, Virtualization;
- Knowledge of IP Networking, and video streaming technologies;
- Good communication skills and People management skills;
- Able to work within a multi-cultural team.
Location Hanoi, Vietnam
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference MA/VIET/21
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.