ATEME is a recognized world leader in video compression (MPEG-2, H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC, HEVC, AV1). Advances in technology enable new services such as HD, VOD, catch-up TV, mobile streaming and Ultra HD. ATEME’s innovations provide producers and broadcasters with some of the most advanced video compression technology on the market, providing unmatched video quality while preserving their bandwidth.
Join ATEME and you will be part of a dynamic company listed on the stock market since 2014 having the fastest growth in the video market. Our employees have the possibility to evolve towards other functions (such as marketing, project management, pre-sales, sales development, …). ATEME generates more than 90% of its sales internationally, in more than 60 countries thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We facilitate mobility in France (Vélizy & Rennes) and internationally, especially in our offices in Sao Paulo, Denver and Singapore.
In order to support its business development, ATEME is recruiting a Vice President Business Development EMEA.
Prospection, sales and key account management of ATEME’s products and solutions to new and existing customers in EMEA area.
As a Vice president Business Development EMEA, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Understanding and shaping jointly with the Vice President EMEA the strategy for the region
- Participating to the committees of the ATEME Board of Directors to help to define the company strategy
- Developing plans together with the sales teams to materialize strategy for the key accounts of the regions
- Insuring jointly with the Vice President EMEA execution of the strategies by the EMEA teams
- Researching competition to identify threats and opportunities
- Connecting, influencing and winning C-level.
- Evangelizing the ATEME solution in industry events.
- Working with marketing to ensure our roadmap addresses EMEA market requirements.
Experience and required professional skills:
- Diploma in Engineering or Business diploma or equivalent
- English fluency.
- Strategic thinker
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with an ability to navigate and communicate at all levels
- Able to work within a multi-cultural team
- Ability to travel 50%.
Application: please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org under ref. BDM/2019
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.