ATEME (PARIS: ATEME), is the emerging leader in video compression and delivery solutions for broadcast, cable, DTH, IPTV and OTT. We help leading Content Providers, Service Providers and pure OTT Players in transforming their video operations. Leveraging a continuous investment in R&D, we empower our customers to produce high video quality while lowering the costs for transmission and to increase their revenues with new services.
At ATEME, we value innovation, pro-active mindset and cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York or Singapore. Be part our team and join our fantastic journey!
Our continued success and growth create the need for a Warehouse Associate to join the team.
Under the responsibility of the Engineering Director & Lab Manager you will participate in the shipment, receipt, inventory, storage, organization and basic repair (RMA) of products.
As an important operator in the quality assurance and logistics chain, you will have an active role in the satisfaction of our customers, projects and internal operations.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Reception of goods in general, and more particularly of manufactured products and purchased products,
- Storage, organization & documentation of all inventory goods and products
- Shipping of goods in general and finished goods (packaging, removal, labeling, etc.)
- Product stock management (stocking, inventory manager, replenishment of supplies and accessories)
- Basic repair of hardware goods (RMA) including fans, power supplies and other small components and or interfacing with 3rd party hardware repair specialist
Abilities and ability to:
- Develop a good relationship with the various interlocutors within the company (sales administration, support, purchasing …)
- Manage priorities
- Meet deadlines
- Evolve in practice, propose process or tool improvements
- Work with centralized management software (E.R.P).
- Good communication skills
- Team spirit
Knowledge & Expertise:
- Knowledge of computer tools (PC, Excel, Teams messaging, etc.) and standard office tools
- Use of basic logistics & inventory systems required
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position (beginner accepted if motivated)
Location & Part-time:
Denver, Colorado, with possible travels in the North America region.
This is a part-time contract with an average of 25 hours per week over 5 days per week (Monday-Friday)
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the reference WHA/20
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.