A High Video Quality – Ultra Low Latency HEVC, H264, MPEG2 Contribution Encoder
- Value proposition
- Key features
The Kyrion© CM5000 encoder has been designed for contribution over satellite, IP and ASI networks, with all needed features, such as ultra-fast-boot, and added value features such as ABR output and integrated Automatic Repeat reQuest (ARQ).
The Kyrion© CM5000 is a future-proof solution, with HEVC software upgrade option and pay as you grow support: SD to HD to UHD, MPEG2 to H264.
The Kyrion© CM5000 can be used as a single, dual channel encoder, or a single channel with DVB-S/S2/S2x modulator. Audio boards for analog or digital inputs can be added on two extension slots.
The Kyrion© CM5000 is based on ATEME 5th Generation STREAM© compression engine, delivers the highest video quality at minimum bitrates with ultra-low latency.
The Kyrion© CM5000 front panel and web based user interface provide quick access to configuration menus and immediate settings ensuring a super-fast boot.
- Low OPEX link with high VQ at low bitrates
- Ease of use with front panel and web GUI
- Pay as you grow – future proof investment
- Ensures content fidelity
- Streamlined Encoder– Modulator configuration
- Immediate service with ultra-fast-boot and low latency
- SD/HD/UHD HEVC, H264, MPEG2
- 10-bit 4:2:2
- Ultra low latency mode
- Confidence Audio / Video input monitoring
- Daisy-chain services re-multiplexing
- Contribution over Internet streaming
- FEC Pro MPEG and BISS – 0/1/E/EBU support