Sales Manager UK
ATEME is a world leading provider of bandwidth efficient compression technology for television. ATEME encoding solutions are deployed widely to backhaul news and sports content from the field, and also in the broadcasting over IP, satellite or terrestrial networks, multi-screen live streaming, and video on demand.
ATEME sells products in more than 100 countries, and generates more than 90% of its revenues outside France.
In order to support its growth in the UK, ATEME is recruiting a Sales Manager.
Prospection, sales and key account management of ATEME’s products and solutions to new and existing customers in the UK area.
- Identify and contact new customers, define sales strategy, maintain and develop long-term relationships with existing key accounts (Sky, BT, Encompass, …);
- Set up and lead our network of indirect channels (partners, distributors…); suggest actions to maintain the high quality and efficiency of this network;
- Cooperate with pre-sales department in order to set up product demonstrations and propose solutions to our potential customers;
- Collect customer needs and analyse market trends.
Experience and required professional skills:
A solid sales background (3 years minimum) in our activity,, a high interest in new technologies and telecom, broadcast, and/or related industries.
- High customer focus, capacity to establish strong professional relationships;
- Capacity to identity and qualify potential deals, to reach targets and to conclude deals;
- Ability to gain a clear understanding of customer needs and provide clear feedback;
- Team player : able to relay relevant information when concluding a sale;
- Winning spirit and positive attitude throughout the sales cycle.
The role is based in the UK (office location to be confirmed, near Reading), involves travels (50%).
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org under ref. UK/2017