LATAM Customer Services Manager
ATEME is a world leading provider of bandwidth efficient compression technology for television. ATEME encoding solutions are deployed widely to backhaul news and sports content from the field, and also in the broadcasting over IP, satellite or terrestrial networks, multi-screen live streaming, and video on demand.
ATEME sells products in more than 100 countries, and generates more than 90% of its revenues outside France.
Our continued success and growth creates the need for a LATAM Customer Service Manager that can build our customer services to the next level in our fast growing region.
Within the Operation department, you will lead the LATAM (Latin America) Customer Service team, and be in charge of all post sales activities of the region such as project management, technical account management, technical support, and training,
Your mission is to provide a high-level of customer success through the delivery of customer-focused solutions and rapid issue resolution. Success in the position will be found by ensuring that projects are deployed in time and to customer satisfaction, customer SLAs are met, and that customers have a positive experience with each contact.
• Lead, coach, develop and mentor your team to assist them in meeting customer expectations and creating a culture of customer success.
• Ensure that the project deployments are delivered in time, within budget and to customer satisfaction.
• Organize internal trainings and develop the technical skills of the team.
• Follow-up on day-to-day basis all activities in the region.
• Apply processes and best practices at the region level.
• Monitor, report and fix any quality assurance issues with regard to customer service.
• Have the technical capability to be the regional escalation point for customers and help prioritize product fixes and features through knowledge of customer impact
Knowledge and skills required:
• Very good background in people management, in particular managing a team located in different countries: Colombia, Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Porto Rico, Peru…
• Technical skills related to video compression and digital television. Having a significant experience with one of our competitors will be a plus.
• Fluent in English and Spanish.
• Strong communication skills.
• A team player able to collaborate with other team members to achieve desired goals and objectives both internally and externally.
• Ability to understand and communicate complex solutions to solve customers’ business needs at customers executive level.
• Ability to travel globally.
In Sao Paulo (Brazil) with travels in Latin America region.
Please send your resume at email@example.com