If you have ever watched a television show or live event or enjoyed a movie in VOD on your phone or tablet, this experience was likely brought to you through an ATEME solution.
We are ATEME (PARIS: ATEME). We are the video delivery leader helping leading content providers, service providers and pure streaming players boost their engagement, acquire new viewers, and create new sources of revenues. Leveraging our continuous investment in R&D and innovation, we empower our customers to deliver a high quality of experience on any screen.
Delivering video experiences also has an impact on our world. That’s why our multiple award-winning engineering teams design efficient and flexible solutions that cut waste, with no compromise on quality. So that viewers can enjoy their unique experiences – and the world we live in – well into the future.
At ATEME, we value innovation, collaboration, empowerment, agility, and everyone’s contributions. We offer cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York ,Singapore and Australia.
Join ATEME and you will be part of a dynamic company listed on the stock market since 2014 having the fastest growth in the video market. Working with us means endless possibilities as opportunities to evolve towards other functions, such as marketing, project management, pre-sales, sales development, among others. When you become one of us, you will be able to take initiative, be creative, and communicate openly with each Atemian. Our company is continuously growing and is unique because of the diversity of our people – we have different levels of experience and come from more than 46 countries – and because of our ability to make decisions quickly.
Be part of our team and join our fantastic journey!
We are expanding in Vietnam and in order to support ATEME’s growth, we are recruiting a L2 Support Engineer who will report to the APAC L2 Team Leader based in Vietnam and will be mainly responsible to these main activities including:
The L2 Support Engineer will be responsible for performing the bug reproduction, bug validation, knowledge transfer on root causes, stress and density tests in relationships with ATEME’s largest and most complex customers. The candidate will serve as a trusted L2 support engineer ensuring the support case life-cycle is followed along with field engineers.
- Coordinates closely with field support engineers to align on the fix/solution expected for the support case
- Reproduce customer issues in the Level 2 Support Lab following the support case
- Elaborating, replicating and recording the reproduction steps and the potential cause of issue suggest in the ticket
- Transition tickets to right status before any transfer to R&D
- Validation of patches and hot fixes;
- Adhere to the ticket creation, release announcement, release testing comprehensiveness of the technical info, etc…
- Adhere to the bug-fix priority and work closely with HQ L2 team until the closure of the ticket
- Perform and/or support the upgrade/maintenance of the bug fix on Production platform when needed
- Perform stress and density tests on case-by-case basis
- Perform 24×7 Phone support on ROTA basis
Level 2 Support Lab:
- Configure and maintain the lab to be ready and available for the key and complex use-cases of APAC customer
- Provide remote access and guide HQ L2 team when bug is reproduced where applicable
- Make sure it is properly maintained and tidy
- Maintain the inventory covering hardware, specification, version, warranty details.
Successful Applicants Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related technical fields,
- Experiencing at least one of programming languages like Python, Java, C/C++
- Technical experience in customer support and/or R&D is a plus,
- Knowledge in major technical disciplines necessary for support, troubleshooting and testing of various digital video broadcast and delivery systems
- Knowledge of IP Networking, and video streaming technologies, Docker/Kubernetes, Scripting
- Deep understanding of origin, CDN, ABR streaming video and OTT technologies including HLS, HSS, and HDS,DRM
- Administration tools (admin gitlab, atlassian, nexus, …)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with an ability to navigate and communicate at all levels
- Able to work within a multi-cultural team
- Ability to travel short periods
Job Offer Details:
- Employee, Full- time position
- 40 hours per week – Monday through Friday
- Salary and health benefits: as per market standards and negotiable
- 20 days of annual leave
- Technical trainings and certifications provided
- Hanoi, Vietnam
If you are interested in this job and want to have a career at Ateme, please attach your most recent and updated resume/CV when you apply with the reference V/CSE.