If you have ever watched a television show or live event or enjoyed a movie in VOD on your phone or tablet, this experience was likely brought to you through an ATEME solution.
We are ATEME (PARIS: ATEME). We are the video delivery leader helping leading content providers, service providers, and pure streaming players boost their engagement, acquire new viewers, and create new sources of revenue. Leveraging our continuous investment in R&D and innovation, we empower our customers to deliver a high-quality experience on any screen.
Delivering video experiences also has an impact on our world. That’s why our multiple award-winning engineering teams design efficient and flexible solutions that cut waste, with no compromise on quality. So that viewers can enjoy their unique experiences – and the world we live in – well into the future.
At ATEME, we value innovation, collaboration, empowerment, agility, and everyone’s contributions. We offer cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York, and Singapore.
Be part of our team and join our fantastic journey!
We are expanding in Vietnam and in order to support ATEME’s growth, we are recruiting a Site Reliability Engineer who will report to the VP Operation based in Velizy (France).
Within the Operations Department, you will be in charge of evolutions and operational maintenance of all our SaaS systems, which are hosted in an AWS, GCP or Azure Cloud environments. As an SRE expert you will have important responsibilities and you will intervene on strategic streaming infrastructures for both us and for our customers. In particular, we will need you to:
- Support the evolution of our different platforms, by collaborating with our customers and our development teams in an agile environment
- Maintain infrastructure, fix, improve the existing systems and update related documentation
- Ensure the continuity of services and the supervision of the systems under our responsibility. In this perspective, you will guarantee a high level of availability.
- Participate in the automation and monitoring of the infrastructure
- Deploy and develop new projects and technologies.
- Ensure advanced investigations in collaboration with R&D.
- You will take benefit from our comprehensive internal training and certification program to gain expertise on extremely diverse and challenging technologies.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
ATEME SA and all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related technical fields, (telecommunications, IT, electronics), you like to apply rigorously good practices for Cloud Systems and you speak English fluently.
You are a good team player, you are enthusiastic and motivated, and have the following technical skills:
- Expertise in cloud environments (GCP, AWS or Azure)
- Significant experience with observation and analysis tools (Prometheus, Fluentd/Loki,Kafka/ClickHouse)
- Good knowledge of cloud deployments (Kubertenes, Terraform)
- Good knowledge of Linux systems
- Practical knowledge in networking
- Knowledge of the following areas would be a plus:
- SRE experience with a strong service continuity constraint
- Notions in video encoding
- Concepts in video content delivery network
Job Offers Details :
- Employee, Full- time position
- 40 hours per week – Monday through Friday
- Salary and health benefits: as per market standards and negotiable
- 20 days of annual leave
- Technical trainings and certifications provided