If you have ever watched a television show or live event or enjoyed a movie in VOD on your phone or tablet, this experience was likely brought to you through an ATEME solution.
We are ATEME (PARIS: ATEME). We are the video delivery leader helping leading content providers, service providers and pure streaming players boost their engagement, acquire new viewers, and create new sources of revenues. Leveraging our continuous investment in R&D and innovation, we empower our customers to deliver a high quality of experience on any screen.
Delivering video experiences also has an impact on our world. That’s why our multiple award-winning engineering teams design efficient and flexible solutions that cut waste, with no compromise on quality. So that viewers can enjoy their unique experiences – and the world we live in – well into the future.
At ATEME, we value innovation, collaboration, empowerment, agility, and everyone’s contributions. We offer cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York and Singapore.
Be part of our team and join our fantastic journey!
In order to support this plan, we are recruiting a Project and Support Engineer:
- Prepare and maintain planning of deployment
- Risk assessment of the project and propose solution for mitigation
- Maintain constant relationship with our customer
- Report to management on project progress, and raise any issue that could jeopardize the success of the project
- Act as the main engineer for Factory testing, on site deployment and site testing
- Engineer diploma in computer science, engineering or related technical fields
- Fluent in English, 3rd language would be a plus
- A first technical experience in customer support and/or R&D would be a plus
- Strong skills in Linux Administration
- Good understanding of corporate networking (TCP/IP, VLAN, Multicast, Wireshark)
- Good skills in container virtualization (docker, podman), being able to pull, deploy, monitor and troubleshoot containers
- Knowledge of Kubernetes is a plus
- Knowledge in major technical disciplines necessary for support, troubleshooting and testing of various digital video broadcast and delivery systems
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with an ability to navigate and communicate at all levels
- Good problem investigation and solving skills
- Able to work within a multi-cultural team
- Ability to travel 30-50%
- Readiness for 24×7 support
- Deep understanding of MPEG-2, MPEG-4 H.264/AVC compression, ABR streaming video and OTT technologies including HLS, HSS, and HDS
- Tracking and follow up of customers incidents from their submission up to their resolution on the customers side
- Deep Analysis of any technical issues our customers are facing
- Elaborating, replicating and managing test platforms;
- Interoperability management
- Prepare and test upgrade proceduresInternal support to presales and system engineers
- Prepare and provide systems technical training to customers
- 24×7 support possible against compensation(rotation of the team, on-call one week every 1-2 months)
Administration and Documentation:
- Manage the CRM (Jira) database: incident tracking and management, and knowledge base;
- Create and maintain technical notes for knowledge base of our products;
- Generate maintenance documentation;
- Contribute to the continual enhancement of support process;
- Contribute to product documentation elaboration and improvement: Datasheets, Release Notes and Manuals
France Rennes or Paris Area Prefered
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
ATEME SA and all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.