We are the fastest growing company of video delivery infrastructure, servicing the global Tier-1 Content Providers, Service Providers and pure OTT players. As the recognized leader in video compression (MPEG-2, H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC, HEVC, AV1) and a leading member and contributor of forums and organizations such as the DVB, SMPTE, ITU and the Alliance for Open Media.
We are committed partner to help transforming video delivery of the Media and TV landscape.
Leveraging a continuous investment in R&D, we empower our customers to produce high video quality while lowering the costs for transmission and to increase their revenues with new services.
We have our HQ and R&D in Paris and Rennes, France. We have been listed on Euronext since 2014 (PARIS: ATEME), and we operate globally with main offices in Denver, NYC, Sao Paulo, Singapore and Sydney.
We are growing profitably and fast: beyond 20% annual organic growth over the past decade. We are looking forward to further accelerating our growth plans by bringing technology disruption and innovative engagement models to adjacent markets.
Our core values are built around:
- Innovation: No comfort zone – let’s keep moving
- More helper than just provider: we are in a changing landscape; we want to partner to make this change happen
- Cross-culture enrichment: Our 30 different nationalities make us think and dream bigger.
In order to support its business development in Europe and Middle East, ATEME is recruiting a Support and Deployment Project Manager
Be part our team and join our fantastic journey!
The candidate will be in charge of for project deployments and technical support activities in France and Europe. As a project leader, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Factory acceptance tests
- System integration and testing
- Interoperability management
- Project & System setting configurations
- System documentation
- On-site integration & deployment with customer technical staff
- Phone, e-mail and onsite technical support;
- Tracking and follow up of customers incidents from their submission up to their resolution on the customers side;
- Elaborating, replicating and managing test platforms;
- Validation of patches and hot fixes;
- RMA (Return Material Authorization) follow up;
- Internal support to presales and system engineers;
- Technical training;
- Prepare and provide systems technical training to key customers
- 24×7 support (rotation of the team, on-call one week every 1-2 months)
Administration and documentation:
- Manage the CRM (Salesforce) database: incident tracking and management, and knowledge base;
- Create and maintain technical notes for knowledge base of our products;
- Generate maintenance documentation;
- Contribute to the continual enhancement of support process;
- Contribute to product documentation elaboration and improvement: Datasheets, Release Notes and Manuals
- Engineer diploma in computer science, engineering or related technical fields
- Fluent in English, 3rd language would be a plus
- A first technical experience in customer support and/or R&D would be a plus
- Knowledge in major technical disciplines necessary for support, troubleshooting and testing of various digital video broadcast and delivery systems
- Knowledge of IP Networking, and video streaming technologies
- Deep understanding of MPEG-2, MPEG-4 H.264/AVC compression, ABR streaming video and OTT technologies including HLS, HSS, and HDS
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with an ability to navigate and communicate at all levels
- Good problem investigation and solving skills
- Able to work within a multi-cultural team
- Ability to travel 30-50%
- Readiness for 24×7 support
In Velizy, with travels in EMEA region.
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com