Software Based Channel Origination for Linear and Virtual Programming
The number of channels and of VOD content is increasing drastically, with the need to deliver in a quick, scalable and cost-effective way new linear programs as well as personalized OTT TV services. In front of this challenge, TITAN Playout aims for bringing a new breed of IT-based playout solution, delivering a high level of scalability, availability and rendering. Its micro-service architecture allows defining flexible playout and asset management workflows, either in the ground or in the cloud, with permanent regard of easy-to-deploy, easy-to-operate and easy-to-monitor requirements.
TITAN Playout can come with the ATEME compression services (namely TITAN Live), to offer a complete solution for channel origination and distribution over broadcast or OTT networks.
TITAN Playout can address by this way a lot of applications, such as linear or popup channel origination, regionalization, disaster recovery. With powerful interfaces, it can easily integrate with any ecosystem, reducing time-to-market and OPEX.
- Native interoperability with ATEME TITAN
- Easy-to-deploy and easy-to-operate channel
creation and manipulation
- Linear and virtual programming
- Easy integration into existing ecosystems
- Reduce data-center CAPEX with software only,
high density solution
- Customizable channel playout workflows
- Uncompressed live feed playback
- Uncompressed video files playback
- Powerful graphic engine
- Easy-to-operate built-in automation
- Integrated media asset manager
- Record and time-delay capabilities
- Flexible Redundancy Scheme 1+1, N+1, N+M