Streaming software is transforming from siloed, monolithic architectures to scalable, containerized microservices – bringing new opportunities for enhanced functionality. The future of the streaming technology stack seems to have no limits.
What is the state of key technologies such as AI, ML, and Edge Compute? And how might they be applied in the streaming workflow to improve operations, resilience, and the viewer experience?
Join Ateme’s Thomas Guionnet, Fellow Research Engineer – Video Compression, who will explore these issues with other industry experts in a Streaming Video Alliance webinar on:
AI, ML and Automation in Streaming Video Workflows: What’s Possible?
January 25, 10 am PST | 1 pm EST | 6 pm BST | 7 pm CEST
The full speaker line-up:
- Thomas Guionnet, Fellow Research Engineer, Ateme
- José Jesus, Director, Product Management at Conviva
- Thierry Fautier, VP Video Strategy at Harmonic
- Abdul Rehman, President & CEO at SSIMWAVE
- Moderated by Jason Thibault, Executive Director of the Streaming Video Alliance.